throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    theodus69 Guest

Re: Mike Martz interview (video) that's pretty good.

But that's what always sucked in So.Cal. the ***** fans always out #'ed the Ram fans.Besides myself wanting them back....Really L.A. don't deserve a Team , at least not our team. Th Rams deserve more!!!!!!!! Oh and I would have your back too! I'm small but I used to be able to scrap!!!!! think I still can...I hope!

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Right on. No matter if I was rooting for the RAMS, the Kings, Dodgers and the LAKERS I was always outnumbered by the other team's fans in S. Cali. Even in Puerto Escondido, Mexico when the kings were playing the FLAMES in the playoffs there were more canucks down there too.

Living in S. Cal never gave the hometown fans an advantage. I hope the new team fares better.

Tell the politicians that the Saints are the biggest joke in the league and they can have them but I would not wish their sorry A$$E$ on you and your friends.

S. CAL can do better.

BTW, congrats on USC, they really looked awesome vs OU.

BTW2 they are more LSU players on the fu(%#^ pats than any other college. Something positive for me to remember as I gear up for next season
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

theodus69 Guest

I am a SOONER Fan. the Orange Bowl sucked for me !!!!! :upset:

PTHOR Guest

That's surprising since you were in LA? Where's your backup? DANG.

If I'd have seen that taking place that taking place, I'd have made that place look like a 3rd quarter Traiders game after the last call anouncement in the Charger boosters section. :confused:

RamTime Guest

Christ O Mighty! Even Mike Martz has been bombarded with so much pro-niner propaganda that he puts Walsh and Young on a pedestal.

Martz and Walsh’s schemes are completely different. Sorry Coach but your scheme is nothing like Walsh's cowardly approach to the game. Walsh can't carry your clipboard because it involves throwing the ball more then 5 yards downfield. Walsh should be kissing your ring.

The Seattle Times: "Walsh watches over the forty niners from his own Olympus taking credit for everything good and disappearing during bad times."

Great video otherwise thanks for the link.

RamTime Guest

I will always hate the whiners

I will always hope they go 0 for everything

I will always hate the whiners
    I will always love you for hating the whiners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12