throwback week

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    talkstoangels61 Guest

MM...........Pathetic..

You know, i'm usually not one who talks about anyone but,seriously Mad Mike you have to take the responsibility of this season period!!!!!!!
    Honestly,who in their right mind still thinks that this guy is the one that you want to lead you into battle?.............He has absolutely destroyed this franchise period!
    You drafted most of these guys,you hire the coaches,you call bs games,you run guys out of town,you think that your a genius,you need to be demoted!
    Before any of my fellow Ram fans decide to get reply a negative back at me,you had better think about or at least ask your self this,What has he really done for this teamthat Any high school coach (IMPO) could have taken the talent that he has had and could have done the same thing that Mr Martz has done with this team!....Thusfar!!!!!!!!
    I for one am sick of this man as our headcoach! He has to stand accountable for the play of this team! Yeah, i know that he doesnt throw,catch,tackle or run the damn ball but,he's the reason its happening whether this team has just given up or that they are that bad as players!
    I chose to believe that MM is not a leader! or should i say a headcoach
    I'm disgusted with this man as a headcoach,i truly have no ideal of what this man is like as a human being but, i do know this ,HE IS NOT A HEADCOACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4th down 6 minutes left down by 14 and he punts! .........JOKE.......Take a look at yourself mikey before you go pointing fingers again! Your just now addressing your problems, o-line is playing pitiful,your just now figureing this out! Ive been saying this for such a long time! DRAFT NEEDS........................O-line and D-line instead qb's at safety and reciever,3 D-line men that still arent producing,aw...........too many other goofs thatyou've made since you took over...........................PITIFUL
    Last edited by talkstoangels61; -11-30-2004 at 01:32 AM.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: MM...........Pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    Any high school coach IMPO could have taken the taleent that he has had and could have done the same thing that Mr Martz has done with this team!....Thusfar!!!!!!!!
    I disagree 100%. In fact, I couldn't disagree more with this statement, because I'm disagreeing so much right now.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

talkstoangels61 Guest

How did i know that you would be the first to respond?..............lucky i guess

tanus is offline Registered User

let me guess, you want Mr. Vermeil back?

talkstoangels61 Guest

No, i want someone that will quit blaming everyone else! Someone that truly knows how to be a headcoach! You guys kill me here some of us make a point about what we believe is the problem with this team and lord and behold we either want DV back or KW! What gives here?..........Here's something to chew on! Who's the only headcoach to take the St.Louis Rams to the Big show and WIN?...............If you want to put it that way!............I'll give you 3 guesses!...................What Georgia and the Rams should do i guess would to be as MM has done with his players that isnt producing!.....................Pack their bags they're not producing either!

what we need is a DC who actually has a pair of nuts. martz is fine as the head coach. i am so sick of this non-aggressive defense. we aren't good enough to sit back and react.

general counsel Guest

With all due respect tanus, we gave up almost 300 yards on the ground to backup running backs and didnt get within the same area code of the qb. How exactly is that the coordinator or the head coaches fault. Gentlemen, the talent level on our defense is a joke and that is that. The holes tonight that green bay opened look like a college game. That isnt coaching, its total physical dominance by superior players.

when the year started many of us said that stopping the run would be a critical component to the success of the team. we havent done it at all. the players have to play and they have not done so.

general counsel

Here is my big complaint about Marmie. He has no imagination at all! i mean honestly, he does nothing to try and free up Little. We rarely blitz. We just sit back and react. We are not good enough to play defense that way, as it is clearly obvious. We have to play aggressive balls to the walls defense. I truly feel that is the only way we will have a chance this year. It is the coordinator's job to come up with packages that will confuse the QB. If you think the other team is going to be double teaming Little, why not bring a blitzer to Little's side to force one of them to come off of Little? Why don't we ever have the DE's drop back into a zone and have the outside LB's blitz? Anything, something, just try and use some creativity. Honestly, what do we have to lose? We can't sit back and stop teams. We have proven that multiple times this year.

moklerman Guest

I think we need to open the check book and do whatever it takes to get the D-coordinator from New England. He's no Bellichick but he's still head and shoulders above anything we've got now. He's also been part of a staff that understands and knows how to acquire talent without overspending.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Well gc I think I will have to respectfully disagree and side with Tanus. Sure we have had some injuries, but we are not that far removed from last years squad. Marmie is a proven putz and Martz was a fool for hiring him. Marmie does not inspire and he semingly lacks any grasp of a decent game plan or adjustments throughout the game.

:ramlogo:

RamTime Guest

Well I disagree with everyone. I think it is talent and Marmie. Yep the two things wrong with our defense is bad players and worse coaching, thus the 2004 Rams Defense. Close your Eyes Deacon, Don't look this way Merlin, Pay no attention Youngblood this is just a figmunt of your imaginations...

lakerams Guest

another typical Martz game plan. utterly pathetic. all you Martz apologists need to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it comes back to the HC getting his team ready to play. for 2 weeks now, he has not done that.

and let's not forget that he is the one making the changes on defense. those moves aren't working out. if there is no talent, it's because he doesn't know how to draft. he drafted alot of those players on defense. so, if there is a lack of talent, it's part of his problem. I mean, no one else in the world would have wasted a 3rd round pick on Eric Crouch to make him a WR. what a joke. this team is becoming a joke again and I can't stand it.

furthermore, what happened to the offensive genius that he supposedly used to be. this team used to score 27-30 on anybody, now they're lucky to break 20! what happened? let me guess, that's Marmie's fault too. or maybe we have a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

whatever the case, all you Martz die-hards will find a way to blame it on somebody other than Martz. that's your MO.

what did they have last night, 12 rushes and 50 passes? that's a typical Martz game plan. the guy hasn't learned a thing. also, the guy is making personel changes left and right, but for some reason, he refuses to bench Faulk. Jackson has clearly been the better runner this year but Faulk is still in there averaging his 1-2 yards per carry. I don't get it.

this ship is sinking and you all are willing to go down with "the captain" instead of calling for a mutiny.

time to right the ship with a new "captain" at the helm.

Honestly,who in their right mind still thinks that this guy is the one that you want to lead you into battle?.............He has absolutely destroyed this franchise period!
    that has to be the silliest thing I have seen written in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerams
    another typical Martz game plan. utterly pathetic. all you Martz apologists need to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it comes back to the HC getting his team ready to play. for 2 weeks now, he has not done that.

and let's not forget that he is the one making the changes on defense. those moves aren't working out. if there is no talent, it's because he doesn't know how to draft. he drafted alot of those players on defense. so, if there is a lack of talent, it's part of his problem. I mean, no one else in the world would have wasted a 3rd round pick on Eric Crouch to make him a WR. what a joke. this team is becoming a joke again and I can't stand it.

furthermore, what happened to the offensive genius that he supposedly used to be. this team used to score 27-30 on anybody, now they're lucky to break 20! what happened? let me guess, that's Marmie's fault too. or maybe we have a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

whatever the case, all you Martz die-hards will find a way to blame it on somebody other than Martz. that's your MO.

what did they have last night, 12 rushes and 50 passes? that's a typical Martz game plan. the guy hasn't learned a thing. also, the guy is making personel changes left and right, but for some reason, he refuses to bench Faulk. Jackson has clearly been the better runner this year but Faulk is still in there averaging his 1-2 yards per carry. I don't get it.

this ship is sinking and you all are willing to go down with "the captain" instead of calling for a mutiny.

time to right the ship with a new "captain" at the helm.
    this comes a close second LOL

Dude, you attack the Rams, everyone in the Rams, the fans and anyone who supports Mike Martz.

I am astounded that you attack Faulk and Martz for being loyal to him. Can you remember that even though Jackson had some great runs last night, he also fumbled the ball. Yea, he got away with it due to Mikes well called time out but he FUMBLED. Jackson will be a very good back but he is not Marshall. Let the guy fade with some dignity instead of crying for his benching ...... thats just shocking.

general counsel Guest

We had almost 500 yards of offense last night. Did martz fumble the ball in the first quarter leading to a td for green bay. did he miss the early field goal?

I am not saying that martz doesnt bear some responsibility and i am not saying i am a marmie fan.

The point i am making is that buddy ryan could be the defensive coordinator and we would still be having major problems on the defensive side of the ball.

As for the defense being the same as last year, how good did the defense look to you at the end of last year? We got torched by detroit and carolina with the season on the line. We lived off turnovers and wilkens last year and frankly some of that is luck.

Did firing bobby april help? No. Same concept. I am 100% sure marmie wont be back and frankly, i would be fine with seeing kollar promoted this morning and marmie fired, but it still wont change the fact that we are getting killed at the point of attack. how can anyone get around that.

general counsel

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast