Post subject: Will Arlen Harris Make the Team?

He'll be on the team.

Great special teams player.

Rams don't have many of those.

Cheers,
Bernie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Turley

sure turley is upset with the Rams for clearing him medically to practice. and the Rams are upset that he declined to try and salvage this season by getting the necessary treatment that would have enabled him to play.

I never liked Turley. Always thought he was a politician. I definitely know that he's overrated. so you can probably figure out where I stand on this so-called controversy.

Cheers,
Bernie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Forget the QB Controversy, how about RB?

Is there any question -- whatsoever -- that the Rams most impressive RB this summer is Steven Jackson?

Cheers,
Bernie

Post Subject: Jackson

Why in the world should I, or anyone, care about the fact that Dallas, Denver and other teams passed Jackson up? Parcells, for example, is a terrific coach. I didn't realize he was the final authority on RBs. In New England he lost a draft-day shouting debate with Charley Armey, who wanted the Pats to draft a fellow named Curtis Martin in the 3rd round. Parcells was furious. Well, we know how that turned out. And why would anyone cite Denver as a relevant example? The Broncos' recent history is to find backs later in the draft or off the street.

If you go through the NFL draft through the years, you'll see all sorts of current and future Hall of Fame players who were passed over in the draft in favor of other guys at their position.

All I know is what I see: he gets tough yards, he can run over tacklers and for a big man he has smooth cutback ability. And his jumpcuts are terrific.

Cheers,
Bernie

Post subject: Warner

warner threw the ball well last night...his first completion was a beauty, a strike down the middle for 30-plus yards....mostly short stuff, other than that. better than manning, who was flustered...but Giants are concerned over the fumbles, which continue....Kurt fumbled twice last night, though one was waved off by a penalty on the defense...that Giants' O-line protection is so bad, both these QBs will get killed...still I have to think that Coughlin will start Warner in Philly...I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Cheers,
Bernie