general counsel is offline Registered User

More on marshall faulk

Our office is closed today and i am the only one sitting here, reading through volumes of due diligence materials. Amazing how much work you can get done when the phones arent ringing and no one else is around.

Anyway, just read the article on The big boys hip and this thought jumped into my head. We have many many years to watch the big boy run for the rams, but who knows how much time we have left with marshall. I want to see marshall play as much as possible and i really want to see him get into the end zone.

when michael jordan was playing for the bulls, i remember the immortal words of the bulls announcer, johnny red kerr, who screamed time and again after seeing an amazing move by jordan "Set your vcr's everyone, once he is gone your not going to see this again"

That is the way i feel about marshall. Lets see as much as we can. Who knows when or if we will ever see another ram who is that special in the backfield.

Lost in the philly game last week was a truly incredible faulk move where he literally stopped at the line of scrimmage bottled up, waited two seconds and then bolted through a small hole for several yards. What other back can stop and start on a dime like that. Truly incredible. The non use of faulk this season is even more of a mystery than the passive defensive schemes employed by marmie until we were out of it and he began blitzing.

Plus, nothing is better for me than listening to my four year old daughter scream Marshall, Marshall Marshall. Its pretty cool when she yells BRUUUUUCE as well.

ramming speed to all

long live marshall, i really hope he is back next year, there is still gas in the tank

general counsel

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: More on marshall faulk

MARSHALL, MARSHALL, MARSHALL!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    Our office is closed today and i am the only one sitting here, reading through volumes of due diligence materials. Amazing how much work you can get done when the phones arent ringing and no one else is around.

Anyway, just read the article on The big boys hip and this thought jumped into my head. We have many many years to watch the big boy run for the rams, but who knows how much time we have left with marshall. I want to see marshall play as much as possible and i really want to see him get into the end zone.

when michael jordan was playing for the bulls, i remember the immortal words of the bulls announcer, johnny red kerr, who screamed time and again after seeing an amazing move by jordan "Set your vcr's everyone, once he is gone your not going to see this again"

That is the way i feel about marshall. Lets see as much as we can. Who knows when or if we will ever see another ram who is that special in the backfield.

Lost in the philly game last week was a truly incredible faulk move where he literally stopped at the line of scrimmage bottled up, waited two seconds and then bolted through a small hole for several yards. What other back can stop and start on a dime like that. Truly incredible. The non use of faulk this season is even more of a mystery than the passive defensive schemes employed by marmie until we were out of it and he began blitzing.

Plus, nothing is better for me than listening to my four year old daughter scream Marshall, Marshall Marshall. Its pretty cool when she yells BRUUUUUCE as well.

ramming speed to all

long live marshall, i really hope he is back next year, there is still gas in the tank

general counsel
    Right on G.C. , I've allready started this season to miss the running of Marshall making people miss going down and getting that T.D. We have enjoyed it for yrs , The greats just keep on rollin ... I hope that Marshall and Bruce has a chance to play well towards the final chapter of their time in the NFL ... As much as we love watching them , I know it feels out of controll for them to shine as they once did , I truly hope that happens for them and for us as fans ...

SFCRamFan Guest

Give him the rock!! I want to see Marshall shine. This is not a knock on Jackson, at all. Let him rest. The last thing that we need is for him to make his hip worse. That can be a nagging injury if it is not allowed to heal properly. Plus, we don't need arthritis setting in as a result of him having played on it when it should have been healing. Jackson is going to be around for a while (I hope). Faulk's days, years, and seasons are numbered. Sometimes one can learn more from watching the master than trying to emulate him. Marshall, Marshall, Marshall!!!!

supachump is offline Registered User

These last few games where I have seen Marshall take the ball has left me bewildered. I thought he has been playing pretty darn good! He should be out there more often. I dont care if he is aging, I dont care if he is not the starter, I just care that Marshall is looking good and getting some yards.

Play Marshall! He is ***STILL*** an awesome back that continues to find ways to gain yards. Don't waste the last bit of time we have with him.

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

Unhappy Re: More on marshall faulk

I'm sitting here at work in the gloomy San Francisco Bay area counting down the hours until I once again take up my annual ritual of flying to STL to watch the Rams v Whiners. I'll be on the 3:30 plane out of San Jose today-Phoenix-STL. Gameday tomorrow!!!

I feel rather blase because there is little point in it; there isn't much emotion to this game; the hopes from the 'whiner fans' is for a loss any way to increase their chances of the 'Reggie Bush' Lottery. I don't know what Reggie Bush will do for them, because they have so many holes in their game. Maybe it's trade-bait.

Almost as numb as I sat in the End Zone opening weekend in S.F. and watched the infamous kickoff returner step out of bounds at the 1 yard line. I ponder, "What's the use?" Does it mean anything? Is it worth it? No Bulger, no Jackson, no Claiborne, less Bruce, less Holt, less Marshal, less Pace, and no Martz.

I didn't buy an online ticket this time. I will have to do a complete 'Walk-on' and look for a ticket tomorrow at the stadium. Is it better than 2-12? I don't know.

I hope the game isn't filled with stupid penalties. I don't know if I'd be too upset if the Rams allow the 'sweep' this year to spite the whiners. Will it be a game of multiple safeties scored per team?

See you there...

ldjohn55
    Rams Fan in the S.F. Bay area

bruce_wannabe Guest

this is the thing though guys, marshal is not done... i believe he still has a couple of productive seasons in him... the rams just used him improperly this year... if he would if gotten the rock like he was suppose to 6-10 times this year he would have over 500 yards rushing easy!!!!!!! he's averaging 5 yards a carry people..... the man still has it and it will be a shame when he goes somewhere else next season!!!!!!!!!
    GO RAMS IN 2006 BABY....

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    Too bad we couldn't get your daughter and mine together at the EJD for a game...sounds to me like the two of them could teach the crowd how to cheer...
    BTW, I found out that the Rams roster has helped Sami pronounce her words better. She used to say I work at "Doctors Hostible", but once she learned how to say Manumaluena and Oshimigo Atogwe, she could easily pronounce "Hospital".
    And where are the pictures of your little angel, I ask?

bruce_wannabe Guest

Question Re: More on marshall faulk

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Too bad we couldn't get your daughter and mine together at the EJD for a game...sounds to me like the two of them could teach the crowd how to cheer...
    BTW, I found out that the Rams roster has helped Sami pronounce her words better. She used to say I work at "Doctors Hostible", but once she learned how to say Manumaluena and Oshimigo Atogwe, she could easily pronounce "Hospital".
    And where are the pictures of your little angel, I ask?
    does anyone at the ED know how to cheer????