Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: More odd goings-on at Rams Park

If everyone would be like me, we would all be great.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    Honestly, Infiniti, you're a bigger cry-baby than i am! I mean come on!......."keep bashing and bashing and bashing"....... BOO! HOO! Get over it! Like Jackson has been a "pillar of concern"! Or better yet, that i should respect his opinion! It's people like you that keep the "blinders" on and never really address the "issues". I'll try to help you here. We stink on both sides of the ball. We lack motivation. Pure and simple. We are not appreciably smaller than any other team in the N.F.L. Yet, we play as if we are. And that includes your "beloved" Steven Jackson! Get your head out of the clouds and start dealing with reality!
    You're kidding right? That sure is a bold statement from someone who does not even know me? Call me a cry baby? What exactly am I crying about? Hmmm, we only have three threads open know crying and moaning about that Jackson said. Let's talk about it for a few more hours, a few more weeks, how about for the rest of his career ...

I've got blinders on right? I've always done my best to keep an even kiel when trying to analyze this team and talk Ram's football. Maybe you should spend more time reading posts on the board and figuring out people's stances before you spout off at your mouth. If you have been paying any attention, I've been criticizing Jackson's PERFORMANCE since game 1. I've expressed displeasure with his propensity to dance around the line, I've expressed displeasure with his lack of overall conditioning, I've expressed displeasure with his overall game. Nonetheless, he is clearly playing as hard as he can, with little or no help in front of him. The blocking was better last week and he still didn't put up numbers, and that's on him. There are players on this team who clearly are not giving it their all, and there are others who are not up to the task, that is the coaches fault for leaving them in there ...

I've been complaining for weeks to get the young guys in the game. I've been complaining for weeks to get Linehan out of here? You think I don't realize how dysfunctional this franchise has become? I was here for the entire 1990's, I know how dysfunctional it can get ...

Next time, before you spout off, you should probably step back for a minute, and try to realize what you are doing. Nobody was speaking to you, nobody said anything threatening to you, nobody even addressed you, yet you start spouting off at me? Don't let life's frustrations drag you into crapfests that you likely cannot handle ...

As for your smart comment about sitting on the post, go for it. Nice to know that's someones life is so boring that they have time to do such things ...

Good day now!

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Do you think you could let it go already? Keep bashing and bashing and bashing one of the few players on this team who seems to OPENLY care about what is going on ....

Whats the point? Do you not have anything better to do?
    ........bashing and bashing and bashing and bashing and bashing and bashing...What a nightmare. Poor Infiniti!

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    ........bashing and bashing and bashing and bashing and bashing and bashing...What a nightmare. Poor Infiniti!
    Hahahahaha, just the type of response I would expect from a child when confronted with a man's response. Grow up ...

This is the type of thing that happens when one if ambushed by one's own ignorance. When such a thing is brought to light, one is often overwhelmed by the harsh reality of where he really stands in life ...

Thought you were gonna "sit" on the thread so I would have to respond, as if I am going to run away from your nonsenical comments? Here I am, so buck up ...

There Yoda, I even gave you some rep, maybe you can feel appreciated by at least someone now ...
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -09-26-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

denverram is offline Registered User

Hey Infinite since you are giving out free rep, can I have some as well?

DenverRam

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I hope that meeting with Jay was "we're getting fired so better apply for unemployment."

YodaRam Guest

You're kidding right? That sure is a bold statement from someone who does not even know me? Call me a cry baby? What exactly am I crying about? Hmmm, we only have three threads open know crying and moaning about that Jackson said. Let's talk about it for a few more hours, a few more weeks, how about for the rest of his career ...

I've got blinders on right? I've always done my best to keep an even kiel when trying to analyze this team and talk Ram's football. Maybe you should spend more time reading posts on the board and figuring out people's stances before you spout off at your mouth. If you have been paying any attention, I've been criticizing Jackson's PERFORMANCE since game 1. I've expressed displeasure with his propensity to dance around the line, I've expressed displeasure with his lack of overall conditioning, I've expressed displeasure with his overall game. Nonetheless, he is clearly playing as hard as he can, with little or no help in front of him. The blocking was better last week and he still didn't put up numbers, and that's on him. There are players on this team who clearly are not giving it their all, and there are others who are not up to the task, that is the coaches fault for leaving them in there ...

I've been complaining for weeks to get the young guys in the game. I've been complaining for weeks to get Linehan out of here? You think I don't realize how dysfunctional this franchise has become? I was here for the entire 1990's, I know how dysfunctional it can get ...

Next time, before you spout off, you should probably step back for a minute, and try to realize what you are doing. Nobody was speaking to you, nobody said anything threatening to you, nobody even addressed you, yet you start spouting off at me? Don't let life's frustrations drag you into crapfests that you likely cannot handle ...

As for your smart comment about sitting on the post, go for it. Nice to know that's someones life is so boring that they have time to do such things ...

Good day now!
    Oh i'm sorry! Did i spout-off? Nobody was speaking to me? Lifes frustrations? Crapfests? "Life is so boring...." Twisted are you! You are not very smart. You twist your emotions into a ball and never address the question. Thanks for the "over the top" reaction, PEANUT!!
    You need to see a therapist.

YodaRam Guest

Hahahahaha, just the type of response I would expect from a child when confronted with a man's response. Grow up ...

This is the type of thing that happens when one if ambushed by one's own ignorance. When such a thing is brought to light, one is often overwhelmed by the harsh reality of where he really stands in life ...

Thought you were gonna "sit" on the thread so I would have to respond, as if I am going to run away from your nonsenical comments? Here I am, so buck up ...

There Yoda, I even gave you some rep, maybe you can feel appreciated by at least someone now ...
    Funny, you should mention 'rep', Infiniti! As that seems to be your biggest concern. Amazingly, you went from an 11 rating to a 14! Good job, pretender! As J. Cash said "I'm gonna cry, cry, cry".....You did it well. And got your end results!........Game on, A-hole!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

More Corona's? . Jerr was here, then got called back out. Not to hijack but I added something special to my sig.

Lime anyone?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

YodaRam Guest

"child"....that's a good one, Impotence, I mean Infiniti! "Buck up"! I'm in Loser!

Sunday..Sunday...Sunday

AlphaRam Productions,
    in association with Trojan Condoms presents the

CLANRAM Smackdown 08

RamsInfiniti vs YodaRam

Steel cage with folding chairs, no-holds barred match!

An exciting time for the whole family!
    BoBo the Clown will be out of rehab and on hand to tie balloon animals for the kiddies!

Advanced tickets can be purchased at:
    Men's room at the TA Truck Plaza in Richmond, IN
    Methadone Clinic, 3625 S. Peoria, Tulsa, OK
    All Priscilla's locations

Tickets are non-refundable. Patrons responsible to provide their own puke bag. Nobody under 18 will be served beer without a fake ID.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YodaRam Guest

Take your time and talk to your momma!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Jack, I needed that laugh, but I have a feeling it is going over everyones heads. Should I make popcorn?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Sunday..Sunday...Sunday

AlphaRam Productions,
    in association with Trojan Condoms presents the

CLANRAM Smackdown 08

RamsInfiniti vs YodaRam

Steel cage with folding chairs, no-holds barred match!

An exciting time for the whole family!
    BoBo the Clown will be out of rehab and on hand to tie balloon animals for the kiddies!

Advanced tickets can be purchased at:
    Men's room at the TA Truck Plaza in Richmond, IN
    Methadone Clinic, 3625 S. Peoria, Tulsa, OK
    All Priscilla's locations

Tickets are non-refundable. Patrons responsible to provide their own puke bag. Nobody under 18 will be served beer without a fake ID.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

YodaRam Guest

Are you in? Or do you have the hiccups? .......momma said....hehe
    Last edited by YodaRam; -09-27-2008 at 04:09 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast