Results 1 to 3 of 3
-12-26-2004 #1RamTime Guest
Mike we have some questions for you but first we have to read to you, your MORONda rights.
1. You have the right to refrain from complete honesty and step around any questions you are uncomfortable with answering or if you feel that it's nobody's damn business.
2. Anything you say can and obviously will be used against you in the media.
3. You have the right to consult with a public relations specialist like Bill Walsh always did before speaking to the media and to have your public relations specialist present during questioning now or in the future.
4. If you cannot see for yourself that a public relations specialist will do wonders for you, then we will decide for you before any media inquisition.
5. If you decide to answer to the media now without your public relations present you will still have the right to refrain from complete honesty and step around any questions you are uncomfortable with answering, or if you feel that it's nobody's damn business.
6. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you fool enough to answer more media questions without a public relations specialist present?
Yes, he does seem to suffer from Podia Oral Intrusion Syndrome.Welcome to the St. Louis Rams!
-12-26-2004 #3RamTime Guest
"Podia Oral Intrusion Syndrome"
Is that like "Operator head space"?
No I guess not.
Heard this blonde joke?
Blonde police woman pulls over another blonde on the freeway. Here is that conversation.
Blonde Police: May I see you license please?
Blonde Driver: What does it look like?
Blonde Police: Its about the size of a credit card and it has your picture on it.
Blonde Driver: Oh yes of course; silly me.
(reaches in her purse and pulls out a mirror handing it to the blonde police officer. The blonde police officer looks into the mirror.)
Blonde Police: Oh i'm sorry If I had known you were a police officer to, I wouldn't have pulled you over.