throwback week

chief Guest

This is the most excited I've been in who knows how long...

I don't post very often, I just come here to keep up with my Rams.

In my 20 years as a Rams fan (turning 25 next month, they're the only NFL team I've known thanks to my father) I have never been so excited during an off season.

We're making moves, signing guys, and we just seem so committed this year to revamping our defense.

Going to Anaheim to watch games. Watching every game they showed on TV, wearing my Rams jacket and a foam finger I bought at a game vs the Bengals. I remember the elation over the win against the Giants in the Meadowlands, only to feel the pain of the 30 -3 stomping the Niners put on us in Candlestick. I remember us moving to St. Louis, starting off 4-0...and then falling apart. The elation of our SB win...indescribable. And our SB loss...almost unbearable. I dunno if anything tops me flying to Seattle to see our amazing comeback win 2 years ago.

And now, I see we have a staff that is so dedicated to making an impact, it's fantastic.

I am so proud to be a Rams fan right now. And a big thank you to everyone on this board who supply me with news and fun posts and the like. You guys are the best.

Go Rams.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: This is the most excited I've been in who knows how long...

Welcome man! I'm excitred too! This is going to be a great season IMO! Lets go Rams!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Understandibly so, Chief. Keep the faith!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

said like a true rams fan! which you are, and all of us here! we're definitely gonna make an impact, I'm extremely excited for next season.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

I agree with all you guys. I was born in St. Louis but moved to Ky with Corvette plant in 1981 and love the Rams and Cards. I wish I had another Rams fan around the Bowling Green area to watch the games with. All my friends are titans fans and hate the Rams cause we won SB 34.
    Anyhow, I too am excited in particular seeing Bulger hopefully play all 16 games this year. I know some of it was because we were playing from behind a lot last year, but Bulger was on pace to break some of Marinos single season records at one point. Sky's the limit for Marc Bulger.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

"Sky's the limit for Marc Bulger."

let's hope that bulger can stay healthy this year ya!!!!!!!