5 11.36%
  • Anthony Hargrove

1 2.27%
  • Other

7 15.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Re: Most Under Rated Ram

I feel Bulger is way underrated as well. He is easily in the top 6 QB's in the league.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

My vote goes there as well Pete, everone always forgets about the 7th round stud that we all were so nervous about after losing Robinson. Remember how Armey gloated about having the perfect man that no on knew about??

Quote Originally Posted by rampete
    my vote goes to chris massey...the guy never botches a long snap...i may have jinxed him now...

CanadianRam! Guest

jeff wilkins...he had another great year for us, but no one even talks about him.

Milan Guest

Pickett, didn't even make the probowl.

sbramfan Guest

I'm not sure any of these Rams are under rated. Bulger is like maybe 5th or 6th best QB in the league, so typically when discussing QB's you mention the top 3 or 4, so at some point, you just don't mention Bulger in there. And maybe he's a couple spots better than that, but hasn't taken his team to a championship game or SB, so until then, probably doesn't deserve a higher rating than 5 or 6.

I actually believe that Pisa is slightly OVER-rated. He's the only guy who actually wraps up guys when he gets there on a team of guys who can't tackle, so he stands out. I think he'd blend in a bit on a solid defense, vs. stand out.

Wilkens is a bit under-rated, but has made the pro-bowl a couple times. He should make it every year IMHO, but he was making the pro-bowl when the team was making the playoffs.

Holt gets a lot of attention (the only Ram that does) from the NFL. True, they usually say Moss and T.O. are the top, and I believe Holt is right there. I don't think Harrison deserves the 3rd spot. It should be Holt. But Moss and T.O. are taller guys that can go up and get the ball when needed. Holt doesn't really have that ability to just say "throw it up and I'll out jump everyone and go up and get it". He's just the best hands guy in the league, which, in my opinion, puts him 3rd. Not to mention that some of these youngsters, like Fitzgerald, etc.. are closing in on these older guys like TO, Moss and Holt.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Marc Bulger. If he can stay healthy for a full 16 game season, his numbers will force non-Ram fans to really take notice. Until then, he's flying below the radar
    my thoughts exactly

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Torry Holt, and looking at the numbers on the poll we're guilty of it too...........................

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRam!
    jeff wilkins...he had another great year for us, but no one even talks about him.
    I forgot about him! He is hella underrated.

RAMSTAR Guest

My vote goes to Kevin Curtis. He has the speed and the hands to become a great receiver. He needs to be fed the ball more.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Marshal, he still has some gas in the tanks! Play him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12