Stone Cold Tavon Austin is offline Registered User

Mr. Pead blunder that went unnoticed.

Well first I wanted to say it is a pleasure to be back after a 4 year absence. With that being said, I have a minor gripe that has bothered me since the game that went unnoticed and I have yet to see mentioned. It is very small, but did anybody else notice on the kickoff when Pead muffed it in the back of the end zone he just basically looked at it as it rolled in the end zone? Luckily whoever was his lead blocker (unfortunately I did not catch that) got Pead's attention and basically screamed at him to pick it up. It is such a minor gripe but come on your in the NFL and you were going to be the backup RB, such simple things cannot be botched.
    Last edited by Stone Cold Tavon Austin; -09-17-2012 at 07:17 PM.

sonnyjames is offline Registered User

Re: Mr. Pead blunder that went unnoticed.

VERY early days, but he looks to be one who's slightly behind the expected curve. You draft that high, you expect basics like that. And Richardson's performances are probably not helping people's view of him, as it'll only be a benchmark for many to set.

But to your point, I noted the same. He looks a bit too keen in a way - needs to be a bit less action, bit more thinking going on, perhaps.

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Mr. Pead blunder that went unnoticed.

It's going to be interesting seeing how he develops.

Definitely has the tools - desire and mentality we'll see. I think he's one of those guys where everything came easy, and now it's a little more work.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryMr.Jackson39 View Post
    Well first I wanted to say it is a pleasure to be back after a 4 year absence. With that being said, I have a minor gripe that has bothered me since the game that went unnoticed and I have yet to see mentioned. It is very small, but did anybody else notice on the kickoff when Pead muffed it in the back of the end zone he just basically looked at it as it rolled in the end zone? Luckily whoever was his lead blocker (unfortunately I did not catch that) got Pead's attention and basically screamed at him to pick it up. It is such a minor gripe but come on your in the NFL and you were going to be the backup RB, such simple things cannot be botched.
    I most definitely noticed and also saw Givens out there after that miscue......I assumed it was due to that lazy attitude that the swtich was made? Never heard for sure......

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

I think Givens and Pead were alternating on kick returns