laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

The "MUSTACHE" Report (week 5)

Another great win for our team...2 in a row can we keep going at Miami?

Fisher started out his press conference letting everyone know that Demoff was ok after his fainting spell.

He then opened up with any questions about the game? He was immediately hit with injury questions. Fisher let the media know that he wasn't going to have an injury report for them until Wednesday (today). Stating it was a competitive isuue. I must say Fisher seemed a bit agitated in the beginning of the press conference but lightened up after the questions came about Thursday nights play against the Cardinals.

He let everyone know that Robert Quinn (although he had a good game) took advantage of the Cardinals sliding their pass protection and chipping to Chris Longs side.

Kendricks is playing more and more and doesn't get enough credit for his blocking abilities.

The offense (Sam Bradford) made the plays that they needed to make. Still looking for improvement on the offensive side of the ball. (Bradford 7/21- 141 yds- 2 TDS- 1 INT)

Fisher made it a point to give credit to the o-line again. Sam was sacked twice by Seattle and only once by the Cardinals. He especially liked how the o-line played when they went to the ground and pound in the 2nd half against the Cardinals.

He wants Steven Jackson back. He thought it was interesting that the news about Jackson came out now when in fact the decision was made during training camp.

Hekker had 5 out of 7 excellent punts to a very dangerous return man.

The team finally got that forced fumble and recovery that Fisher has been looking for.

Although Fisher wasn't asked about the upcoming game in Miami I have some thoughts.

Imagine 4-2......WOW! I'm was feeling very confident that we would stroll in to Miami and walk out with a win. After further review.....It's not going to be easy.

The Dolphins have the number 1 receiver in reception yards. (Brian Hartline- 514 yards)
    Reggie Bush is ranked #10 in rushing yards (417)

The front 7 of Miami's defense is very tough to say the least.

We have 1 common opponent this season.

Miami lost at Arizona 24-21.

Miami is coming off a very impressive win at Cincinnati (17-13)

So again, unfortunately our boys have a tough task in front of them. Can we win? Sure
    Will we win? I certainly hope so but wouldn't bet on it.

I would also like to remind everyone that has the NFL NETWORK. The Fearsome Foursome special (It's a Football Life) is on tonight 8pm est.

That's all folks!

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: The "MUSTACHE" Report (week 5)

Great write up LA. Miami is gonna be a tough and close one for sure.