Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: To my dear Rams

  1. #1
    Guam rammer's Avatar
    Guam rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    45
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    18

    To my dear Rams

    EARN YOUR MONEY!!!

    1. Run block
    2. Pass block
    3. Catch the damn ball
    4. fight for the extra yard
    5. Throw the ball away if there's no open receiver
    6. plug up the holes
    7. cover the other teams receivers
    8. Fly to the ball
    9. Force some turnovers
    10. Tackle the guy with the ball
    11. Oh! did i say tackle the guy with the ball?
    12. Pick up the blitz
    13. Don't forget we have a game to play

    If i missed anything pls feel free to add


  2. #2
    makersncoke's Avatar
    makersncoke is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    mo
    Age
    46
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: To my dear Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    EARN YOUR MONEY!!!

    1. Run block
    2. Pass block
    3. Catch the damn ball
    4. fight for the extra yard
    5. Throw the ball away if there's no open receiver
    6. plug up the holes
    7. cover the other teams receivers
    8. Fly to the ball
    9. Force some turnovers
    10. Tackle the guy with the ball
    11. Oh! did i say tackle the guy with the ball?
    12. Pick up the blitz
    13. Don't forget we have a game to play

    If i missed anything pls feel free to add
    14 The game is not over if they score first. Keep trying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: To my dear Rams

    15. Score a touchdown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  4. #4
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: To my dear Rams

    I put up a video in the video section of the forum simply titled "I Believe". The coach should have the players watch that video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  5. #5
    d4nnystl539's Avatar
    d4nnystl539 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Norwich, CT
    Age
    24
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: To my dear Rams

    How about 17. Don't let your punter's leg fall off.
    Last edited by d4nnystl539; -11-23-2008 at 02:10 AM.

  6. #6
    Truth's Avatar
    Truth is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,391
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: To my dear Rams

    16. Don't turn the ball over
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

  7. #7
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,256
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: To my dear Rams

    Show up and play like you care
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  8. #8
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: To my dear Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Show up and play like you care

    All I can say to that is...



    amen
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

  9. #9
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: To my dear Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Show up and play like you care

    Even though we lost to the Pats I was tremendously happy with the way they played their heart out.

    I want that team back.

  10. #10
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: To my dear Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    Even though we lost to the Pats I was tremendously happy with the way they played their heart out.

    I want that team back.
    Much agreed. What is lost in the two game win streak was all the heart we left on the field in New England. I just don't understand what happened to it all, maybe that was all we had. But I also long for that team to show up again ...

  11. #11
    ManofGod's Avatar
    ManofGod is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: To my dear Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Much agreed. What is lost in the two game win streak was all the heart we left on the field in New England. I just don't understand what happened to it all, maybe that was all we had. But I also long for that team to show up again ...
    The team doesn't respond well to adversity, and when things go wrong they simply fall apart. Now that is a learned thing from the old regime, and noone including Haslett can change that in such a short period of time.

Similar Threads

  1. Rams Trivia - Share What You Know
    By AlphaRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: -11-11-2009, 08:22 PM
  2. Gordo Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -04-28-2008, 08:33 AM
  3. Jim Thomas Live, November 6, 2007
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -11-06-2007, 06:41 PM
  4. PaRamFan48 Chistmas '99
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -03-18-2006, 11:18 PM
  5. Rams History
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -02-08-2006, 03:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •