Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BEER's Avatar
    BEER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    0

    My pre 0 and 16!

    Do you believe me now? The Rams are bent from the top to the bottom..
    Goergia did not even think the St louis rams were going to win a superbowl.
    She mistakingly brought in Dick, and they won the superbowl.

    Goergia is to blame.... ***EDITED FOR CONTENT****
    Last edited by RamWraith; -09-21-2008 at 09:05 PM.


  2. #2
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Screw that! I will not concede defeat until a team beats us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    ManofGod's Avatar
    ManofGod is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Yes, we will go 0-16, come on Tim Tebow!!!

  4. #4
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    If we keep playing like this, I will agree and accept an 0-16 record.

    Look at the good side of having a bad year...

    No more Ziggy, no more Linehan, no more Haslette.

  5. #5
    TKnight39's Avatar
    TKnight39 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mo
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Tim Tebow is not an NFL QB. The Rams can easily pick a good QB in the draft in the 2nd Rd.

  6. #6
    netminder's Avatar
    netminder is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    If we keep playing like this, I will agree and accept an 0-16 record.

    Look at the good side of having a bad year...

    No more Ziggy, no more Linehan, no more Haslette.
    no more rams

  7. #7
    Mooselini's Avatar
    Mooselini is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Quote Originally Posted by TKnight39 View Post
    Tim Tebow is not an NFL QB. The Rams can easily pick a good QB in the draft in the 2nd Rd.
    You're right. Not about the Tebow part. who knows what impact he will have in the NFL.

    There are major needs for the Rams. Like a true Middle linebacker. DB

  8. #8
    makersncoke's Avatar
    makersncoke is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    mo
    Age
    46
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    You're right. Not about the Tebow part. who knows what impact he will have in the NFL.

    There are major needs for the Rams. Like a true Middle linebacker. DB
    We need a linebacker in the worst way, but not until Haslett is gone, he would screw up Urlacher if we had him. Defense is all about emotion and all I'm going to say is Ray Lewis will be a free agent at the end of the year. Some of his skills may be gone but can you think of a better motivator on the field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Chris58's Avatar
    Chris58 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    64
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    I'd be open to signing Ray Lewis. At least he might scare the c**p out of the under performers on the defense.

  10. #10
    BEER's Avatar
    BEER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: My pre 0 and 16!

    Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    We need a linebacker in the worst way, but not until Haslett is gone, he would screw up Urlacher if we had him. Defense is all about emotion and all I'm going to say is Ray Lewis will be a free agent at the end of the year. Some of his skills may be gone but can you think of a better motivator on the field.
    Now thats what im talking about, you get it, I get, why don't the team
    get it?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •