jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

My Predictions for next season. Part I

How will the Rams shape up this year, here's my two cents, We know we have a pretty difficult schedule, so lets take a look at it.

Carolina: They ranked 24 overall in offense, ranked 16 passing, and ranked 24 rushing. They ranked 7 overall, on defense, 4 against the pass, and 11 against the run. I would talk about major additions but that's way too much writing. Anyhow, we were unable to score against them last year, partly due to the lack of redzone weapons. With the addition of Bennett, and McMicheal, this offseasonn, that posses multiple options within the 20 yard line. Also with the game being at home I see a different outcome than last year. My prediction 24-10 Rams

*****: 26 Overall offense, 29 passing, and 6 rushing, 26 overall defense, 26 against the pass, and 19 against the run. We split games with them last year, and anytime we play the *****, all bets are off. But with improved weapons on offense, and hopefully a defense that will be better against the run. I see the outcome of this game as a win. Prediction 31-17 Rams

Typing all these rankings takes to long so I'm just going to type overall, you all can look up the rest of the stats for yourselves.

Bucs: Offense 28, Defense 17. The Bucs were horrible last year, Although they did pick up Garcia, he doesn't have a lot of weapons to throw to. The do have a good back, but I don't see a problem, and we should be able to go into Tampa and leave with 3 in a row. I see a blow out.
    Prediction 42-14 Rams

Cowboys: Offense 5, Defense 13. They were a pretty well balance team, and have a big threat at receiver in T.O. They also made to the playoffs with two different QB's. This game will be a battle, because who do we match up against T.O. I suspect that Haslett will have some nice blitz packages for Mr. Romo. This game will be close.
    Prediction 20-17

The Redbirds: Offense 18, Defense 29. As with the ***** we split games. The cards have threats at receiver, but the lack of a O line washes out their run game, and we were good against the pass last year. So with the addition of our new offensive weapons, and a better defense, and a new coaching staff for them. The Rams are of to a fast start with 5 in row, they do that pretty much every year don't they.
    Prediction 28-7

Ravens: Offense 17, Defense 1. Our first problem team, and the fact that they are an away team is deadly. The offense is not that potent, but the defense can score on you. The fact that Bulger got the ball under control in Linehan's system bodes well for us. The Ravens have weapons at all facets of Defense. They have a great D line, They have Ray Lewis at the Mike, and a great secondary. I don't know if we'll win this game or not, I hope we do
    Prediction 17-14 Ravens

Seahawks: Offense 18, Defense 19. The Hawks are on a decline, the team is getting old. Both games last year were down to a field goal. As I've said before our Offensive production will be up, and also remember we were number one in redzone efficiency. So a lot of those 3 points will turn into 7 points.

Prediction 35-14 Rams

Browns: Offense 31, Defense 27. This could be a trap game, but I do like the fact that it is at home, and a game before the bye. I don't expect a let down from the Rams, expect a 7-1 record from the Rams coming into the bye.
    Prediction 42-9 Rams

Bye

Part II to be continued.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: My Predictions for next season. Part I

I love your optimism, hopefully you're right on.

The road games at Dallas, Baltimore and Seattle are very tough games. Winning all three is not out of the question, highly unlikely though. You have us winning 2 out 3 which also is going to be very tough. I'm expecting us to win all the home games you have covered and 1 of the 3 tough road games I've mentioned.

That would put us at 6-2 going into the bye week.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

7-1 or 6-2 going into the bye would be very nice. Everyone talks about how tough this schedule is. Yes, we do have some tough match ups but I really do not see the overall schedule being that difficult especially if the Rams play well.

Playoffs or Bust........

My predictions are based upon I good I feel our offense is with the new additions of Drew, Randy, and Brian. Also our Defense won't be worse than it was last year. A healthy Hall should benefit from the double teams on Little. Also Adam will produce at NT. I'm also thinking Wroten should develop very well this year. The front four's pressure will also allow our Linebackers, which I believe are the fastest core in the League to wreak havoc.

Of course my pics have some optimism in them, but it's not blind optimism. Regarding the road games. Dallas will be a tough road game but I don't think they have a defense that can stop our offense, also remember Romo is a Sophomore, there's the chance he will hit the sophomore slump. Ravens defense is too good, plus it's and away game. Seattle both of the game were winnable, and were close till the end of the 4th quarter. Our game against them should have resulted in a win. The refs were wrong on that one.
    And no one is gonna beat us at home this year. We are always tough at home, last year was the exception.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

i agree with everything LAram0 said
    Built RAM tough

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

I agree with everything ramsplaya16 said, who happened to agree with everything that Laramo said.

While 6-2 aint bad, I know we'll beat the seachickens at their home, and I'm confident we can beat Dallas.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

i think it depends on what romo we are going to see the prow bowl one who the one who fell apart at the end of the regular season. Another question is are we going to see an aged McNair and how is the loss of Adalius Thomas going to effect them. Even with these factors i think we will still end up 6 and 2. This is a random tidbit, but the whinners are over hyped and i think even the sea chickens will have a better record. The reason they won last year because no on knew who they were. Thanks to there flashy off season everyone know whats coming. They can thank ESPN for there bad record later