ramsfanatic is offline Registered User

My RAMS internet garage sale

Hey everyone I'm trying to get rid of some of my RAMS stuff I have collected over the years (way too much stuff). And no it's not for a good cause or anything like that but I am starting a Christian Rock band so I'm trying to raise some dough to buy sound equipment...and any of you rockers out there know that stuff aint cheap....anyway the items are used but in good to great condition. just go to the addy below and take a look:

http://members.fortunecity.com/ramsfanatic

I have shut down my RAMS DVD site so I'm using the space for my "garage sale". If you have an interest in anything on the site please email me at adinaDE@hotmail.com also please remember that prices shown also include shippping charges. First person to email me about an item gets it...and I will mark it off the list. I accept check, cash, moneyorder or paypal...I also have alot of RAMS football cards so if you are looking for anything in particular let me know and maybe I can help...I will be adding more items to sell as others come off....thanks and GO RAMS!!!

ramsfanatic

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: My RAMS internet garage sale

You have some pretty cool Ram things in there. I hope you are keeping a few things and not selling them all.

Good luck with the band.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]