Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jquarando is offline Registered User

Re: My Rant From Attending The Game

Those lower bowl fans are a joke. I sat on the 10 yard line for the home opener and some middle aged jerk told me if i stand up one more time he was going to pore his beer on me. Apparantly he has lots of money to blow if he is going to pore his 9 dollar beer on me for cheering for the team. It was the home opener!!!!! The folks directly behind me told me you can yell and cheer while sitting in your seat. I replied you can do that at home idiot! Get off your butt and get these guys motivated. Finally a third man told me that when i leaned forward in my seat he couldnt see the field. I lost it, i wasnt standing and this guy still found a way to wish he was at home. Seriously, watch the game at home. Luckily around the middle of the second quarter all my AB products had kicked in and me and my college buddies showed them what's up and rallied about 10 guys to stand and cheer and scream and it worked i tell you. Rams forced two turnovers on third down that game and it was all ME. Im the 12th man and I do what I can to get these guys a win. Im apart of this team too, when they lose I lose.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: My Rant From Attending The Game

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    in the lower sections it s that bad that I have been aproched by the cops and told to sit down because people behind can not see?????
    Dome security has me a little worried. Aren't we getting tickets in the lower section for the Bash game against the Browns Dez? Once I get in game mode, I'm relentless, vocal and not afraid to tell apathetic, non-supportive fans what I think of them. They're just going to LOVE me. I hope the security guys have a sense of humor or I may not last long.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123