laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

"MY" St. Louis Rams

You're all going to think I'm crazy, that may be true.

I was so pumped up for that game last night. "MY" Rams on Monday Night Football. The grandest of regular season stages. Playing the Chicago Bears.
    Awesome, just totally awesome. My home phone was ringing off the wall. All my freinds, some Bears fans, calling to wish me luck. They all knew how pumped Mr. Ram was.

The whole game "MY" Rams made me proud. We were doing the unlikely. Giving the Bears a run for their money. Battling tooth and nail.
    How about that 99 yard drive? How about Jackson fighting through that Bears defense? How about Bulger picking them apart. The 2 kick off returns for touchdowns (1 in the 1st half and 1 in the 2nd half) weren't Bulgers, Holts, Barrons, Witherspoons, Glovers, Kennedys, etc. fault. The coverage teams let us down. I know I can't but taking those kick off returns out of the equation, we played a tough game despite the zebras. Both teams offenses had big plays not just the Bears. "My" Rams amassed 433 net yards of offense, boy was that exciting. 332 yards through the air against the #2 ranked pass defense in the NFL! We better keep Bulger! If it weren't for some untimely drops by our normally sure handed receivers we would have been looking at 400 or more. I know the score doesn't indicate how we played but I am proud of my team. RAMS, RAMS, RAMS, will live to fight another day.

I know some of you are saying, we lost! Yeah but, yeah but "MY RAMS are MY RAMS" that's it. :r

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: "MY" St. Louis Rams

sums it up nicely. I wanted to give you rep, but I guess I'm needing to be more generous with it first...

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Good post ram0. Way to go positive. + rep for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Regardless of whether they win or lose, the Rams are MY team, too!

Those that dare ride the bandwagon on and off best not cross my path. I have no tolerance for such behavior. Also, I will never say that the Rams suck. F the naysayers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Good job! We fought them tooth and nail. Without those blown kickoff coverages, we woulda been right there grinding it out with the best team in the NFC.

Even with the game outta reach, midway through the 4th, i still felt like we had a chances. Proud, proud, proud to be a ram. Win or loose!!!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    We better keep Bulger! If it weren't for some untimely drops by our normally sure handed receivers we would have been looking at 400 or more.
    How many drops did we have total? Something like 6-7? Bulger still completed about 62% of his passes last night. Now imagine if we have those drops back.

Great post, LA.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

LARAMO, I agree completely. Sorry, but I have to spread the rep around myself or I would have pimped you with points. If you take away those two kickoff returns, we are just one botched extra point away from a tie ballgame. Sure, I know that is not how it works, but seriously we were in this game and moving it on offense. We looked good on offense most of the game; minus the drops. Our Defense even looked good in the first half. The D kind of let it get out of hand the second half though, but it was special teams that was the real culprit tonight. Way to stay positive...

:l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I'll rep ya.. I don't have much power but I'll rep ya!!

I also stuck through it hoping for a miracle. The Rams' defense needed a chance to rest a bit but between KO returns and dropped balls they had a tough time catching their second wind.

I just know I sooo very tired of our lack of special teams.

Rnd

GO RAMS!!