throwback week

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

My take on Falcons @ Rams - 10 points

I was forced to watch a very bad stream of the game last night. Since I haven't seen an HD replay of the game, some of my observations may not be 100% correct, but I believe that no one can really argue with the overall conclusions.

1. This team IS NOT better off with Marc on the sidelines. Boller looked...crappy. Berlin looked like Berlin, and Null made both of them look like backups. I have a feeling that Keith Null will be our 3rd stringer by the end of preseason.

2. Laurinaitus looked pretty darn good this week. I hope he keeps stepping it up each game throughout the season.

3. I think it was Chris Long who played tag with the QB last night...He was definitely faster than whoever he was running down.

4. A game streamed over the internet to a 46" TV looks like crap.

5. Darby figured out he screwed up last week and stepped up his game this week. Good to know he got the message.

6. Gado continues to impress me. I think we may have a return man if he keeps it up.

7. I have a gameplan that might work: We only use our starters in the first quarter. In the second, put in our third string and let them come back and we might win the game.

8. Fans take the preseason record way too seriously. To put it in perspective, I wish those fans would look at it this way: We all agree that going 8-8 in the regular season would be a really good improvement for this year. Unless my math is wrong - and it isn't - that means we win 50% of the games, and lose 50%. Well, folks, right now in the preseason, we have gone 1 - 1. Thats a 50% win, 50% loss record.

9. The fans in St. Louis are still skeptical of the "new" Rams.

10. The uniforms they wore last night are almost as ugly as the ones they wore last week. Almost as ugly, but not quite.

TorontoRams Guest

Re: My take on Falcons @ Rams - 10 points

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post

4. A game streamed over the internet to a 46" TV looks like crap.
    Haha, just watching the game on my laptop was bad enough, I can't imagine the pixelation and distortion you would get on a 46" TV.
    5. Darby figured out he screwed up last week and stepped up his game this week. Good to know he got the message.

9. The fans in St. Louis are still skeptical of the "new" Rams.
    Yep, the crowd was sparse at best, it looked like the stadium was closed if all you saw was the upper deck.

10. The uniforms they wore last night are almost as ugly as the ones they wore last week. Almost as ugly, but not quite.
    That I disagree with, I love all the Ram uniforms and combination's. Maybe because and I live and die by this team.

jkramsfan Guest

I thought the uniforms looked ok.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

All the uni's need are gold pants. The shirts were fine.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

"Dreimal blau und dreimal des Teufels"
    Triple blue and three times damned to the devil (Frederick the Great)

That is what I thought of last years uniforms. Still I kinda like the idea of the Rams goign PRUSSIAN with look/attitude and ability.

But the DL--now that worries me