Rambos is offline Registered User

My take on game two.

Simple we went vanilla. Why well because we play Denver for “real” in a few weeks. Denver is very similar to the Texans, Kubiak was in the Denver system. I believe we pretty much went into a shell. No need to give them a leg up on with some good film on us.

Another key is they played there one’s about a quarter longer then us, and that’s fine by me. I would want to see how our two’s play against the best players, not guys that won’t make the first cut.

We did look flat, but that’s why you look at the two’s and three’s. We already know what our one’s can do.

Going forward I am hoping Marc comes out and looks sharper, he did miss some wide-open guys. But in his defense the rookie TE almost got him killed. I watched the Chargers last week Brandon looked all world not sure how he played this week.

ST same old same old.

Hard to judge the running game when SJ get four carries.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Re: My take on game two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Simple we went vanilla. Why well because we play Denver for “real” in a few weeks. Denver is very similar to the Texans, Kubiak was in the Denver system. I believe we pretty much went into a shell. No need to give them a leg up on with some good film on us.

Another key is they played there one’s about a quarter longer then us, and that’s fine by me. I would want to see how our two’s play against the best players, not guys that won’t make the first cut.

We did look flat, but that’s why you look at the two’s and three’s. We already know what our one’s can do.

Going forward I am hoping Marc comes out and looks sharper, he did miss some wide-open guys. But in his defense the rookie TE almost got him killed. I watched the Chargers last week Brandon looked all world not sure how he played this week.

ST same old same old.

Hard to judge the running game when SJ get four carries.
    I'm with you on that one. They gave very basic looks on Offense, I also wondered why they didn't run more. But I don't think Linehan wanted to give away anything.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Well if your theory is wrong, I can still say...if we did good on defense against Indy's (which is definitely better than Texans' first D.), we can do it again, so hopefully it was nothing, I hope your theory is right...I just can't wait to see the regular season.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

I think he is right their is no sense in showing our cards at this point ...

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

At least I hope thats the case , our HC is no fool , I thinks he's doing the right thing ...