Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: My Thoughts So Far
-03-04-2008 #1Beta Ram Guest
My Thoughts So Far
Hey, I am a newb, but so what? Anyway, here are my thoughts from last season, and going into this season.
1. I think Scott Linehan is a Dolphins fanatic, because he always signs Dolphin rejects, i.e., Randy McMichael and Travis Minor.
2. Signing Josh Brown from the 'Hawks was the best-darned thing they could have accomplished so far.
3. Seeing that the OL is being addressed is another good sign.
4. Releasing Isaac Bruce, I believe, was a mistake. Now, he's with a division rival, which could come back to haunt us. Drew Bennett was a starter with the Titans, but who's to say that he'll complement Torry Holt well?
5. The Rams need a decent backup behind Bulger. I'm all for Trent Green coming back.
6. Injuries have plagued this team. It's a good one, but the injuries are what is making us lose games.
7. Hopefully Al Saunders does a decent job at OC.
8. Jim Haslett is fine at DC.
9. If Holt is traded to Philadelphia, we are in deep trouble.
10. RUN STEVEN JACKSON MORE!!!
11. If Scott Linehan's 2008/2009 club fails, I'm calling for his head.
Last edited by Beta Ram; -03-04-2008 at 11:50 PM.
-03-05-2008 #2Mooselini Guest
Re: My Thoughts So Far
Well as you mentioned about #11. The front office thinks so too. If this isnt a 8-8 team next year, I think Linehan is gone.
Although, his assistants are good to stay.
By BIG-BLUE in forum RAM TALKReplies: 5Last Post: -12-31-2007, 12:21 AM
By RamsFanSam in forum RAM TALKReplies: 4Last Post: -12-31-2006, 01:32 PM
By RamsFanSam in forum SpiralHorn Book 5Replies: 0Last Post: -12-29-2006, 08:12 PM
By general counsel in forum RAM TALKReplies: 9Last Post: -10-02-2006, 07:27 PM
By ZOLTAN in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -10-13-2001, 06:52 PM