Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RimrockCard is offline Registered User

a nasty ole card fan

well boys i gotta tell ya,i think this is your year to take the west,Bradford is looking pretty good for a rookie and i believe he is gonna lead y`all to a higher level of play in the years to come...
    so my question is...are you gonna give him to us later like you were kind enough to do with Kurt?..lol
    he was the greatest gift y`all ever gave us and am hoping you can repeat the kind "its better to give than receive" kind of love...
    if you been watching we are really in need..lol,y`all beat us the 1st time but just had some bad luck..
    Good luck to y`all,sept when you are playing us...but in reality you are`nt gonna need any luck with us next round unless we have a miracle happen

thickandthin is offline Registered User

Re: a nasty ole card fan

thanks for the nice sportsmanship,

I wish you the best of luck this season, The Cards are actually my 2nd fave team in the NFCW

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha NO WE WON'T GIVE YOU BRADFORD. But it's nice to come here with class, with the talent in wide receiver you have, you guys might as well draft Jake Locker or Andrew Luck since Derek Anderson's playing like a scrub and Max Hall's playing.. well like a 2nd stringer. Good luck for the rest of the season until we face you guys on your turf, I still have my grudges for beating us on our first home game.

Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha NO WE WON'T GIVE YOU BRADFORD. But it's nice to come here with class, with the talent in wide receiver you have, you guys might as well draft Jake Locker or Andrew Luck since Derek Anderson's playing like a scrub and Max Hall's playing.. well like a 2nd stringer. Good luck for the rest of the season until we face you guys on your turf, I still have my grudges for beating us on our first home game.
    Hey man,y`all beat yer self...we had no part in us winning..lol
    Gawd..i still hurts to even say we won that game ...i feel like a bald face liar saying we won any games this year
    Last edited by RimrockCard; -10-07-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Technically you should be on a Giants forum thanking them and they should be on our forum thanking us.

But I appreciate your sentiment.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    Hey man,y`all beat yer self...we had no part in us winning..lol
    Gawd..i still hurts to even say we won that game ...i feel like a bald face liar saying we won any games this year
    I echo your sentiments thru and thru but what you expect from a team that didnt win for such a long time. That botched kick and the fumble in the endzone killed me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious View Post
    Technically you should be on a Giants forum thanking them and they should be on our forum thanking us.

But I appreciate your sentiment.
    lol..true,but we got the warner that won the rams a Superbowl and MVP.not the one that was a bench warmer for that other manning guy..but technically you are right.....But i aint thanking the giants for nuttin ...it may not seem like it but i do have a little pride left..lol

3STL9 is offline Registered User

Since we gave you warner, maybe you can give us Fitzy?? lol

and yes I do agree with a guy that posted before. cards are my 2nd favorite team in NFCW. And thats awesome considering i dont have a third or fourth. I hate the hags and niners. I actually like the cardinals in the whole nFL actually

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

well boys i gotta tell ya,i think this is your year to take the west,Bradford is looking pretty good for a rookie and i believe he is gonna lead y`all to a higher level of play in the years to come...
    so my question is...are you gonna give him to us later like you were kind enough to do with Kurt?..lol
    he was the greatest gift y`all ever gave us and am hoping you can repeat the kind "its better to give than receive" kind of love...
    if you been watching we are really in need..lol,y`all beat us the 1st time but just had some bad luck..
    Good luck to y`all,sept when you are playing us...but in reality you are`nt gonna need any luck with us next round unless we have a miracle happen
    Dam we tried to give you Bulger, but I guess you guys drank from the wrong cup

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-BLUE View Post
    Dam we tried to give you Bulger, but I guess you guys drank from the wrong cup
    LMBO! seems we been drinking from the wrong cup for awhile,to be honest ,,i don`t reckon it would matter who we have aT QB right now,,no Oline,no Defense..blah ....
    Go put a proper whipping on Detroit and we will talk about your terms of surrendering Bradford to yer good buddys out west

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

LMBO! seems we been drinking from the wrong cup for awhile,to be honest ,,i don`t reckon it would matter who we have aT QB right now,,no Oline,no Defense..blah ....
    Go put a proper whipping on Detroit and we will talk about your terms of surrendering Bradford to yer good buddys out west
    I understand ya'll missing Kurt and all, but what in the world has happened to your OL and Defense?

Last I looked they were about the same as last year (OK sans Dansby and Rolle) but still what's the deal?

WHAT SAY YE?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    I understand ya'll missing Kurt and all, but what in the world has happened to your OL and Defense?

Last I looked they were about the same as last year (OK sans Dansby and Rolle) but still what's the deal?

WHAT SAY YE?
    What say I is Kurt was so good at reading the defense and firing down field with lighting speed that he hid how bad our oline has been for a long time.
    Defense ?? i don`t know i`m mystified...really though they would be beastly this year...what they are so far is mousely

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Tell you what Rim, since your such a trooper well send you AJ Feely & lets say a 6th rounder for old Fritz. What you say do we have a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-BLUE View Post
    Tell you what Rim, since your such a trooper well send you AJ Feely & lets say a 6th rounder for old Fritz. What you say do we have a deal?
    lol..yer all heart,but the FO has suspended my trading and recruiting rights after the Derek Anderson project .
    But not to worry ,the way we are playing Fitz will be looking for a way out of here when his contract runs out next year...so get your billfold ready! and pray a little because i think he favors Minn.
    Bradford to Fitz would make for some high lite films for sure

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

What say I is Kurt was so good at reading the defense and firing down field with lighting speed that he hid how bad our oline has been for a long time.

Wow. Powerful statement. Now that you mention it the Cardinal OL was pretty lousy until Warner showed up and all of a sudden they become proficient enough to go to the SuperBowl. Sometimes I wonder if we all realize just how incredible Warner really was.

BTW if things don't change out in the desert for ya'll do you think Whisenhunt might be in some trouble sooner rather than later?

WHAT SAY YE?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast