RamWraith is offline Registered User

need a pick me up??

For those feeling a little down and blue. Here is a fun site and something to make the hurt go away

http://ag.nfl.com/?team=1999

Milan Guest

Go Vote

http://ag.nfl.com/

Vote for the best ever Superbowl teams, the '99 Rams are in 8th place right now, I don't understand what happens but there will be individual shows based on the top 20 teams I think.

So vote for the '99 Rams, or whoever else.

The show will be on the NFL Network, every week (Friday I think) At 8:30...I think.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Re: need a pick me up??

Sorry it didn't work. It's like looking at at pictures of your favorite car you drove that got totaled in an accident and you don't have anymore....or a picture of an ex girlfriend you loved madly that dumped you...or that Hank Aaron baseball card worth thousands that your Mom threw away with the rest of your collection cause she claimed it was trash...it's just depressing right now to see our team that was recently so good that is now so bad. :\

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Sorry it didn't work. It's like looking at at pictures of your favorite car you drove that got totaled in an accident and you don't have anymore....or a picture of an ex girlfriend you loved madly that dumped you...or that Hank Aaron baseball card worth thousands that your Mom threw away with the rest of your collection cause she claimed it was trash...it's just depressing right now to see our team that was recently so good that is now so bad. :\
    It's so bad for me that I'm considering getting a refund for my plane ticket from San Fran-StL for the game this weekend vs the Whiners. I'm seriously thinking about going to Vegas instead. Down and in outsville.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LDJOHN55 View Post
    It's so bad for me that I'm considering getting a refund for my plane ticket from San Fran-StL for the game this weekend vs the Whiners. I'm seriously thinking about going to Vegas instead. Down and in outsville.
    I'd say thats a safe call...going to Vegas I mean

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LDJOHN55 View Post
    I'd still go to STL...it's a great city that I always lovew to visit...so much fun free stuff to do.

I'm still going to the faider game in Oakland, but I gotta admit I'm more nervous about us losing the game now. :\