Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    20

    Talking New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    1. Locate UserCP and click link.
    2. In the control panel on the left side look for “Edit Options”
    3. Click on that and a new window will appear.
    4. About ¾ down the window look for the Miscellaneous Option Section. In this section you will see - Member Mood Display
    5. Select a mood to be displayed in Member ID section of the main board. Notice the drop down box?
    6. Click on it and select any mood image by name.
    7. Once finished, click on “Save Changes.”
    Now everyone will know your mood.


  2. #2
    MOM's Avatar
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    38
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    1. Locate UserCP and click link.
    2. In the control panel on the left side look for “Edit Options”
    3. Click on that and a new window will appear.
    4. About ¾ down the window look for the Miscellaneous Option Section. In this section you will see - Member Mood Display
    5. Select a mood to be displayed in Member ID section of the main board. Notice the drop down box?
    6. Click on it and select any mood image by name.
    7. Once finished, click on “Save Changes.”
    Now everyone will know your mood.
    Oh, that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna come in handy....
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    well USE it already

  4. #4
    MOM's Avatar
    MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    38
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    I did, I did.....twisted. Umm.if you don't mind me asking, is "breezy" what I think it is?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

  5. #5
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    Just "using it" :tongue:

  6. #6
    Milan Guest

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    I believe today I'll go with...Sassy.

  7. #7
    RammieGirl Guest

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    Since I have been nick-named Sunshine, I had to go with that and.........with that being said, this could change on an hourly basis cuz that's just what us women do!!!! hehehe

  8. #8
    CanadianRam! Guest

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    itz really cool ramdez
    good job!

  9. #9
    live4ramin's Avatar
    live4ramin is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Missouri Low Country
    Posts
    1,446
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    OK, OK.....But how do I remove this "Incoming Message" message that plays when I change screens? It's making me grumpy.

  10. #10
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    51
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    Quote Originally Posted by RammieGirl
    Since I have been nick-named Sunshine, I had to go with that and.........with that being said, this could change on an hourly basis cuz that's just what us women do!!!! hehehe

    Hourly? I have one that changes between breaths.....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin
    OK, OK.....But how do I remove this "Incoming Message" message that plays when I change screens? It's making me grumpy.
    click on the private messages and read your message, thats what its telling you

  12. #12
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,312
    Rep Power
    109

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    Thanks for the info, it's done.

    :clanram:

  13. #13
    psycho9985 Guest

    Re: New feature: Show your mood to the ClanRam

    What else could a psycho be but....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •