general counsel is offline Registered User

New info on the Little situation

According to our friend Howard, Martz spoke to little during the week and told him to take all the time he needed. Thus, martz knew little wouldnt play sunday and apparantly the coaches knew as well. However, martz did not have clearance from the organization (ie ziggy) to give little that kind of leeway. Thus, the "organization is considering fining little at this time."

Fining little due to an internal dispute within team management is a joke. As we say in the law, from the perspective of little, martz certainly had the "apparant authority" to bind the team so if what howard reports is true (and it almost always is), little was not awol and believed he had permission to be away.

It is quite clear that the situation between martz and ziggy is past the point of no return. This is counter productive for everyone, these are two boys that just cant play in the same sandbox and its up to shaw to make a move right now. I dont see why he cant drop ziggy now, ziggy is working without a contract and there are no cap related decisions (ie no contract negotiations) going on at this time. Player personnel calls arent ziggys job anyway and we did resign charley.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: New info on the Little situation

Zygmut is the guy who talks on his cell phone next to me while I'm trying to eat dinner at a restaurant. Thinks he's important but is one guy you can easily replace.

maineram is offline Registered User

Re: New info on the Little situation

DUMP ZIGGY !!!!!

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !