Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Re: New nike unis floating around the net--Rams go back to blue & white helmets

hate to admit this but the arizona cardinals have a really nice concept uniform and definitely the jets and same with the raiders! the other ones are over the top but if they follow the design of the jets and raiders uniforms, theyll be very nice. Oh and I knida do like the rams design

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

there were some that were ok and some that didn't really change much like the bears,the Rams uniform I could live with but the helmet has to stay the same as we have now.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I don't really mind it, although it looks way too computerized kind of.... they have to keep the jerseys basic.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    I can confirm these are hoaxes. I post on the forum where they were originally posted, and these were "concepts" made by a fan of the NFL, not Nike.
    Thank you, I'm glad to hear that.

AlwaysBackwards is offline Registered User

I found this one earlier today, I know it's not real but it does look kind of cool compared to other teams, in my opinion.

Sammy Ocho Bradford is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I don't like the uniform but I do like the thought of going back back back to Blue & White or White and Blue.

I like the blue and white as well.

Also, I should state while I don't think the Ram versions of these fake pictures look horrible, I took a look at the majority of them are they are horrendous. (Patriots?!)

This would never fly obviously, especially from the teams with iconic uniforms, Cowboys/Steelers.

More than likely, Nike wants to make massive changes, but it won't sit well with the franchises and we get some subtle adjustments, adjustments just enough to encourage people to re-purchase merchandise.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Ocho Bradford View Post
    I like the blue and white as well.

Also, I should state while I don't think the Ram versions of these fake pictures look horrible, I took a look at the majority of them are they are horrendous. (Patriots?!)

This would never fly obviously, especially from the teams with iconic uniforms, Cowboys/Steelers.

More than likely, Nike wants to make massive changes, but it won't sit well with the franchises and we get some subtle adjustments, adjustments just enough to encourage people to re-purchase merchandise.
    good point,I also think you can put the Packers in the iconic uniform group,the Patriots uniforms made them look like they were in a superhero outfit.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

I hate those ugly "gold" pants, they look too much like the ***** or the Crying Irish of ND.

punahou is offline Registered User

Very appropriate for Thanksgiving! Ive never seen more delicatble Turkey legs since I went to Disneyland...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123