View Poll Results: What new player are you most excited to see in action?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam Carriker

42 58.33%
  • Dante Hall

5 6.94%
  • Drew Bennett

3 4.17%
  • Randy McMichael

9 12.50%
  • James Hall

5 6.94%
  • Chris Draft

0 0%
  • Jonathon Wade

1 1.39%
  • Other

7 9.72%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Which new player has you the most excited?

With the Rams first preseason game being only 10 games away, which newly aquired player are you most excited to see in action? Please explain what you think that player will bring to the Rams this year.
    Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -07-31-2007 at 03:56 PM.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Which new player has you the most excited?

it was hard between james hall and carriker, but hall will free up little, so hopefully leonard and hall will both have big years
    Built RAM tough

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I had the same trouble, but I went with James Hall as the one "I'm most excited to see in action". For the long-term good of the team, I'm more excited about Carriker, but I think Hall will be the most exciting newcomer to watch this season.

LEEDSRAM Guest

Carriker, hoping it does what it says on the tin !!

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

I voted for other because the player I'm most excited about seeing play is Brian Leonard. And this a huge departure for me considering how enraged I was on draft day that we took a FULLBACK in the 2nd round!! However, as time has gone by I'm over that now and really looking forward to seeing this guy perform. I hope he's all that his supporters say he is.

WHAT SAY YE?

Flaw Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    I voted for other because the player I'm most excited about seeing play is Brian Leonard. And this a huge departure for me considering how enraged I was on draft day that we took a FULLBACK in the 2nd round!! However, as time has gone by I'm over that now and really looking forward to seeing this guy perform. I hope he's all that his supporters say he is.

WHAT SAY YE?
    Same here. The more I hear about that guy, the more I like him, and I am really excited to see how Linehan uses him and what he can do. I think this was a great pickup for the Rams.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Dante' Hall- Very anxious to see if he's still got it...at all. His returns could and hopefully will more often than not be momentum/game changers.

Field position is critical.

RamsNation Guest

While I want our D to improve most of all, and am really stoked about us drafting him, Carriker by himself won't be "the final piece of the defensive puzzle". I am a big supporter of Brian Leonard, and D. Hall should prove to be explosive and could revive our special teams. But to me it came down to Bennett and Mcmichael. I think Bennett will be awesome and his speed is better than advertised, and when was the last time we had a 6'5 wideout. That being said, with McMichael's contribution to the running game via his better than average blocking, and his obvious talent as a recieveing threat, he could be the best TE the franchise has seen maybe ever and a top 5 TE in the league. So my vote was Randy Mac.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Same here. The more I hear about that guy, the more I like him, and I am really excited to see how Linehan uses him and what he can do. I think this was a great pickup for the Rams.
    Quick question for you, Flaw: were you also livid that the Rams took a FB/RB in the second round or were you a little more mellow about it?

WHAT SAY YE?

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

For me without question its Carriker. I want to see this kid take on the double teams to free up other players on the line & our linebackers, I want to see those running lanes collapse, & then on those plays he's let free I want to see this kid create complete havoc in the backfield. In other words I want the rest of the league to go on notice that Adam Carriker needs to be feared & respected at all times.

Flaw Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMarkable View Post
    Quick question for you, Flaw: were you also livid that the Rams took a FB/RB in the second round or were you a little more mellow about it?

WHAT SAY YE?
    I was shocked! But at the same time my optimistic homer Rams brain said, "They wouldn't draft a FB in the second round unless he is something special," because Linehan was saying they would go for best players available. And when I started reading up on Leonard, I was very happy with the pick.

Keenum is offline Registered User

The more I read stuff on Carriker, the more excited I get. From him being a down to earth guy, all the way from him just thowing down some O-linemen during camp!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I said Carriker, but it was a hard choice between him and James Hall. Either way, i think Leonard Little is going to have a big big year

bigredman Guest

I like the pick up of Dante Hall. I believe he will bust out this year and show everyone why they should regret not picking him up. I think he can thrive in the Ram's offensive scheme and not just be a special teamer. Wait a minute...am I thinking of James Hall....Long Haul.......?
    Last edited by bigredman; -08-01-2007 at 07:47 PM.

yellow and blue Guest

Wade. Im a huge Tennessee fan and I was pumped when we got him. He needs some work, but who doesn't?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast