Thread: A New Season.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

A New Season.

To all my fellow Clanramians.

Welcome to the start of the 08/09 Season, before we make any judgements or what not, let's let the team play the first game of the season before we become negative or shall I use a better word pessemistic. Being that have 0 losses in our loss column, is cause for hope. I think the Rams have great chance to go into Philly and steal a game. We seem to have our potency back in our offense, and the defense looks like it can do the job. So let's go into the PHilly game thinking our team can squeeze out the win on the road.

Go RAms

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: A New Season.

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post

Welcome to the start of the 08/09 Season, before we make any judgements or what not, let's let the team play the first game of the season before we become negative or shall I use a better word pessemistic. Being that have 0 losses in our loss column, is cause for hope. I think the Rams have great chance to go into Philly and steal a game. We seem to have our potency back in our offense, and the defense looks like it can do the job. So let's go into the PHilly game thinking our team can squeeze out the win on the road.

Go RAms
    Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised by the play of both our O-line and D-line .. Steven Jackson should be playing with a chip on his shoulder, and with luck Haslett has concocted a scheme which will prevent McNabb from getting too comfortable .. Can't wait !!!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post

Go RAms
    Ditto, let's not be pessimistic,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Mooselini is offline Registered User

We as fans only hope the Rams do great. I don't blame you, we shouldn't say that the season is over. Who knows, San Fran can be ontop of the NFC West for all we know. We don't.

What we do know is that it is a new season. We will be facing a tough opponent in the Eagles, and if we play good, we will most likely prevail.

viper is offline Registered User

I expect to win on any given Sunday, baby!

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    We as fans only hope the Rams do great. I don't blame you, we shouldn't say that the season is over. Who knows, San Fran can be ontop of the NFC West for all we know. We don't.

What we do know is that it is a new season. We will be facing a tough opponent in the Eagles, and if we play good, we will most likely prevail.
    No way San Fran can be on top of the division, we'll be there!!!!

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

I will forever believe that hope springs eternal! New team, new season, new chance on life!

Bring on the Beagles!!!!

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Glad to see my Positive peeps, Where are the rest of my Brothers.

eric2810 is offline Registered User

I'm here jjigga3000. Can't wait till the season comes for our Rams to put last year behind us. In LA, all i hear is SD Chargers, Oakland Raiders, your Rams are bad, find a new team. I always look at the bright side of things and this year is no different. GO RAMS!

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Steal a game from the Eagles? Ha!, the Rams on paper have a better then even chase of beating the Eagles based on offensive depth. Contain Westbrook and you take away 2/3 of the Eagles offense. The Rams if Bulger spreads the ball around has more potentual weapons.

I just don't know if the Rams D can play a whole game to face the Eagles persistent pressure. But if the Rams offense is patient, and diversed using passing to the WR, TE, FB, RB and etc along with a mixture of power sweeps off-tackel and an occational reverse to keep the Eagles guess in the running game, the Rams eat clock time and give the defense a breather.

It comes down to execution and a battle of wills