Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Skynyrd is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: New site link from old site - removed.

I too want to commend you RamDez for creating this site. It's taking some time getting used to but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Excellent job! However, at the expense of sounding like Blacktrout, I do have a few minor complaints. First, it is a bit annoying, when a thread is more then 1 page to have to scroll all the way back up the page to continue on. What's up with that anyway? It was alot easier just to click on the page # you wanted at the bottom of the thread. More importantly, and I know this is due to circumstances beyond your control Dez, I really miss the observations and updates from Howard and yes, even Barry (War and Peace) Waller. They both offered an unique perspective that you can only get from reporters who are down on the field and in the locker room like those guys are. I think most of my fellow Ram brothers (and sisters, hey, has there been a LadyRam13 siting yet?) would agree with me on that one. I sincerely hope that you can get, no pun intended Dez, an "insider" like one of those guys (preferably like Howard) Is there anything in the works on getting such a person Dez or is it too soon to tell? Peace

Skynyrd is offline Registered User

Re: New site link from old site - removed.

I owe you a big apology Dez, the page #'s were right in front of my face and I didn't even see them :upset: Sorry dude, my bad. Peace

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Dez, all we can say is that we like this site. We're glad you decided to do this...the insider crap was really starting to piss us off...

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd
    I owe you a big apology Dez, the page #'s were right in front of my face and I didn't even see them :upset: Sorry dude, my bad. Peace
    LOL I was just reading your post and thinking of a reply when you added this one

This forum is far superiour in every way bar one, the one you pointed out. Howard and Barry have contracts with the insiders so are tied intro them, I will be looking for other contacts from the writing comunity but they are scarce in St Louis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12