Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Next years opponents

Varg are you old enough to drink beer yet?:beer:

I predict that BRM has many outfits ....the belly dancing one may not be the only alarming one.:O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    Philly or NY, I'm going, guaranteed, and the whole clan is going, and we're all going to meet, have a bash...or two, and bigredman is going to give me beer
    We might be up for a game in Philly. My wife is a stinking Eagles fan as some of you may recall and she hasn't seen a game in Philly yet. New Orleans also sounds cool if we don't do the bash in St. Louis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post

I predict that BRM has many outfits ....the belly dancing one may not be the only alarming one.:O
    hehehehehehe, 6 years but who's counting? Especially when they're not sober

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post

True. When BRM showed up at my hotel room at 2:30 in the morning in a Lt. Uhura uniform and exclaiming "My hailing frequencies are open!". That was rather disturbing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

MoonJoe, I am definitely in for the Cincy game. 4 hrs from here and I am ready. We should get some people together and roll up there to rep the ClanRam!

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MoonJoe View Post
    The mini bashes intriuge me...As some of you know it is my goal to see the Rams in every stadium. Next years possibilities for me are Cincinatti, NO, Tampa and Baltimore....so depending on how many are going to one of those spots, it might steer me in a certain direction. I wasn't quite thinking Tampa or Baltimore because of the distance and I had heard Nawlins was still pretty tore up, so I was leaning towards Cinci....but I could be swayed towards Tampa or Nawlins....just thinking out loud.
    MoonJoe, NO is still not in the best shape, but it's one heck of alot better than it was. Almost all of the hotels are remodeled and open again, and the French Quarter did not get any flooding.The only problem you'd have would be you'd almost have to stay downtown NO, Metarie and the burbs of NO are still pretty tore up, but they're still working on it, and have another half a year before this game to get things ready, barring, God forbid, another Katrina.If nothing else, Baton Rouge or even the MS coast are viable alternatives for lodging, each is about 45 minutes from NO and a straight shot in on the interstate. I'll be staying with friends in Kiln, MS...so I can have a DD for the before and after game festivities!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    We might be up for a game in Philly. My wife is a stinking Eagles fan as some of you may recall and she hasn't seen a game in Philly yet. New Orleans also sounds cool if we don't do the bash in St. Louis.
    Alpha, you guys have NO EXCUSE not to be at the NO game...

thoey is offline Registered User

I just don't understand why you are all thinking of next year when there are still four games to play this year. No, I don't predict a revival and chance at playoffs / SB, but lets get through this season before we start worrying about the next...
    This space for rent...

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post
    I just don't understand why you are all thinking of next year when there are still four games to play this year. No, I don't predict a revival and chance at playoffs / SB, but lets get through this season before we start worrying about the next...
    I don't think people are worrying about next year. To me it's more like people are just wondering if they will travel to see a game somewhere (if they aren't in St Louis) and if any Clanram people would get have a together etc.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    I don't think people are worrying about next year. To me it's more like people are just wondering if they will travel to see a game somewhere (if they aren't in St Louis) and if any Clanram people would get have a together etc.
    Exactly! No way have I given up on this year yet.It's not over till it's over, bro!:l

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

I like the mini-bash idea for Tampa....I may be able to shake free...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12