NFC ITSET Rankings (Post Week 9)
Geez! Does anyone in the NFC actually want to go to the playoffs?
Here's how the NFC would look if the season ended today, applying all tiebreakers:
1. Chicago Bears 7-1 (@ NY Giants)
2. New York Giants 6-2 (Chicago)
3. New Orleans Saints 6-2 (@ Pittsburgh)
4. Seattle Seahawks 5-3 (St. Louis)
5. Atlanta Falcons 5-3 (Cleveland)
6. Minnesota Vikings 4-4 (Green Bay)
7. St. Louis Rams 4-4 (@ Seattle)
8. Philadelphia 4-4 (Washington)
9. Dallas 4-4 (@ Arizona)
10. Carolina 4-4 (Tampa Bay)
So, after a three game losing streak, the Rams remain in the thick of the playoff hunt (for what that's worth).
Re: NFC ITSET Rankings (Post Week 9)
We are far from out of the playoff race...keep your chin up Rams fans.