Mike Sando: We've done all-division teams since 2008 and I'll reproduce the choices here.

What we should do, I think, is make projections for the coming season.

It's a little early to have a great feel for the rookies, but I think we'll likely see one of the receivers make an impact.

Brian Quick of the St. Louis Rams is my early choice on the suspicion Sam Bradford enjoys a bounce-back season.
The team doesn't necessarily have an established No. 1 option even though Danny Amendola is returning from injury. Perhaps that gives Quick an immediate opportunity. That could change as we learn more, of course.

Michael Floyd of the Arizona Cardinals is an obvious contender. How many passes will come his way given Larry Fitzgerald's presence and established third-down options elsewhere? I'm less certain where the San Francisco *****' A.J. Jenkins will fit into an offense with Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree and, potentially, Randy Moss.

Defensively, Bruce Irvin will have sack opportunities for the Seattle Seahawks. Janoris Jenkins could have opportunities to pick off passes and factor in the Rams' return game. Those are two players to watch right away. The Rams' run defense figures to improve with Michael Brockers on the line, but he won't have as many chances for stats.