helorm341 is offline Registered User

NFC West podcast

Interesting Podcast from ESPN on the NFCW, these two guys really seem to know what they're talking about. One guy says he thinks the Rams will be the most explosive offense in the NFL, even better then the Colts. It's about 15 minutes long, they spend 4 minutes or so on each team, the Rams are about 10 minutes in if you want to skip ahead.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...ast&id=2954261

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: NFC West podcast

These guys do offer a lot of insight and really know what they are talking about. However, this pod cast doesn't really give us much assurance. Although they say we have the most talented offense, the defense will be our aquilles heel. It seems that the other teams in our division will also be explosive offensively.

If we score too fast the defense could put us on our backs. The key to our season isnt secret, unless Haslett could do something in making our defense at least slightly above average we are in for some pretty exciting games where we lose at the end by 52 yard field goals, translation a long season.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    These guys do offer a lot of insight and really know what they are talking about. However, this pod cast doesn't really give us much assurance. Although they say we have the most talented offense, the defense will be our aquilles heel. It seems that the other teams in our division will also be explosive offensively.

If we score too fast the defense could put us on our backs. The key to our season isnt secret, unless Haslett could do something in making our defense at least slightly above average we are in for some pretty exciting games where we lose at the end by 52 yard field goals, translation a long season.
    LARammer, I'll leave the concept of Ops and Scheme of Maneuver to the coaching staff. I can't wait until football season starts. I just want to see the Rams play ball again. I'm sure there will be ups & downs, promises & shortfalls, but you know what? It's better than this boring baseball summer.

Achilles was the greatest warrior of Greek Mythology. He kicked much butt until that lucky shot by Prince Paris of Troy. It's all entertainment, but I can't wait until the next episode.

I live in Whiner Country, but I'm going to fly home to that September 16th game. I go to both game every year.

prof22693 is offline Registered User

yeah i agree with most of what they said; i am very curious as to how this defense will turn out