LA Rammer is offline Registered User

NFC West Review on NFL.com - Rams

http://nfl.com/news/story/9612406

They are pretty much saying the whiners will pass us up in the standings and we are in for a long season, contingent upon our defense. In addition "they" say the Flee Hawks will steam roll through the division again, with only Arizona making a push for the wild card.

This is one time I hope everything falls in place for us and "they" eat thier words. I know we have new coach situation, restructured defense, and tight end concentration dilemma looming over our heads, but what a bold predicition!

WE CAN DO IT!!! 2006 motto: Make em' eat crow! Go Rams!

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: NFC West Review on NFL.com - Rams

Just so everyone knows, the author of this division preview is Ira Miller. Until 6 months ago, Miller covered the niners for the San Francisco Chronicle......a job he's had for nearly 30 years.

I'm sure he's real objective. (whiff of sarcasm)
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

I also like how every pundit bases their position that the Rams defense will be bad on past performance. I guess the fact that there will be 7-8 new starters on that side of the ball is irrelevant.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

I foresee the squawks having S.B.L.S (Super Bowl Loss Syndrome) this season. Add to that the Madden cover jinx, and they will be in for a long season. As for the mighty Tards, we all know that they will falter as they always do. The #@$%^****** will be cellar dwellers, and that leaves us as the division champs. (I hope)
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

From what I've seen in the Pre Season games. We should have no problem winning games. The Defense is 0 to 100 in 1.2 secs. The offense needs to pick it up. It's hard to tell since they played really vanilla against Houston. But I'm confident in a offense that has been in the top 10 for the past 7 years also I'm confindent in a reciever who averages over 1300 yards 6 years straight.
    Alex Smith is horrible. The ***** also got rid of their best Back.

Seatle does look good, but the loss Jurevicious and their RT is going to hurt them Badly. They paid to much for a reciever who was average in Minnesota. They have a good D, which is good for us when we whip em like a dirty dog. No one will be able to say it was eazy.

And Arizona, they could be the cinderella team. But they've been loosers for years over 10. I very seriosly doubt it.

Let them look over us, That means hey won't prepare well.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I also like how every pundit bases their position that the Rams defense will be bad on past performance. I guess the fact that there will be 7-8 new starters on that side of the ball is irrelevant.
    Yeah, that of course, isn't mentioned. Oh yeah, and the fact that Haslett is here, and will make the defense A LOT better. But yeah, we'll suck.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Just so everyone knows, the author of this division preview is Ira Miller. Until 6 months ago, Miller covered the niners for the San Francisco Chronicle......a job he's had for nearly 30 years.

I'm sure he's real objective. (whiff of sarcasm)
    Thnx for that info. brings me a little relief. I attached a pic of Ira Miller, after I beat him up for that biased bone-head review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NFC West Review on NFL.com - Rams-iramiller_edited75x102.jpg  
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Thnx for that info. brings me a little relief. I attached a pic of Ira Miller, after I beat him up for that biased bone-head review.
    Maybe we'll hear better things about the rams...soon lol

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams