Thread: NFL Game Rewind

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

NFL Game Rewind

Anyone used this to watch Rams games? How was the picture quality? When are the game available? The price is only $39 for the season so I'm probably gonna get it.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Re: NFL Game Rewind

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Anyone used this to watch Rams games? How was the picture quality? When are the game available? The price is only $39 for the season so I'm probably gonna get it.
    I like it. Keeps me out of the bar which is my only other option to see all the games. The video player is a bit awkward; if you want to watch in full screen, you lose the ability to rewind a bit/freeze,etc, but even the small screen is better than the fuzzy postage stamp you get from most of those illegal feeds & there's no virus/spam issues.The pic quality depends on your net connection speed. I have a high speed DSL so it's usually pretty good but it can bog down.

There are also some restrictions on when games are available; you can't access at all when other NFL games are being played, eg you can't watch Sun games during MNF. No commercials, though, and you can jump forward through the blather, game breaks, etc. I can watch all of a game in about an hour if I ride the controls hard or just focus on the offensive or defensive series. You also get all of the previous year's games as well so researching stuff is easy & fun to do.

It does make a heckuva difference to my understanding of any given play/game because of the fact that you can watch stuff over & over with relative ease & at your own convenience. So easy to get caught up in the game & miss or misinterpret stuff like OL play, etc.

I actually ponied up $30 for the preseason deal as well. If the game is sold out locally, you can watch it live, which is not true for the rewind deal. Otherwise, you have to wait 24hrs.

All in all, it's a very convenient and economical option.

Edit ps: If I remember correctly, the regular season games can be accessed on Rewind after midnight on the day they are played.
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -08-24-2010 at 05:02 PM.