HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

NFL Game Rewind? Worth $30

I'm tired of catching snippets of games when they're not on my TV. It looks like NFL Game Rewind will let me watch the Rams for $30.

I'm sure some of you have GR. Is it worth it? Any technical issues or what-not?

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: NFL Game Rewind? Worth $30

I had it last year and really like it. I'm on Verizon FiOS so I know I have really fast internet connection speed wise, but sometimes the games would lag. Not sure if that was my laptop or Game Rewind.

I liked it a lot even with that issue. You can watch the game with the commentary or cut up with just the plays which makes it great on time.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

I've used it for the last 3 yrs. Lag time does occasionally occur on late Sun night when I'd guess there is heavy usage but none of the spyware madness or pixelated postage stamp screen crapola you get on the gray market streaming sites.
    The downside, of course, is that you can't watch it live nor even access the games when there are any other NFL broadcasts going on,eg I can't watch a Sun game on Mon or Thurs during the national broadcast games.then again, love the 3-4 yrs of archived games you get. And the all-22 footage will change your football world.

I also seem to have the only Android version (on my brand-new phone that can do everything but make my bed & cook my dinner, I might add) that can't handle Rewind so I'm stuck with the dodgy sites or Audio pass if I don't want to be tethered to my laptop & battling spyware all Sunday.
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -09-17-2013 at 01:24 PM.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I love it!!!! nuff said. Would pay more actually.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Being from Guam i highly recommend it to anyone wanting to catch the games outside the continental US. There is some lag but if your a fan its better than Some of the live feeds i've used.

supachump is offline Registered User

I've had it for 3 years now. No lagging problems here.

The worst part about it is not going on the internet and finding out who won before you are allowed to watch the game late Sunday night. I went to a picnic last Sunday and had to shush people that were talking about football. I heard someone say "Rams" and literally put my hands over my ears and muttered "la la la la la la" like a little kid. I told my wife we needed to leave NOW.

I also like to watch other games in the "condensed" mode to see how other teams are doing. You can watch a whole game in a really short amount of time.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

It says that coaches film is available for "select plays" with the $30 plan. Approximately how many plays do we get access to?