Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFl live

39thebeast is offline Registered User

NFl live

my boy Michael smith has us winning the division all his point about the other teams were right on **er's would suck because everyone would know what is coming thanks to their flashy off season. The hawks are fading and the Cardinals were just out of the question. I challenge anyone to find a better reporter on ESPN who knows his NFC West .

prof22693 is offline Registered User

Re: NFl live

Mike Smith seems like he's the only guy that knows his stuff about the Rams, no one else even mentions them

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

Mike Smith seems like the only person out there with a shred of common sense.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

I saw the same thing abd just prior to his remarks they had Marc Bulger on and he seemed very upbeat about this year. He was talking about the Rams being under both Vermeil and Martz for so long that it takes some adjusting to a whole new coaching staff and they all believe in Linehan and understand better this year what he wants to do. I believe we will win the division and make some noise in the playoffs. Mike Smith talked about how the Rams added a lot this offseason very quietly. He mentioned Dante Hall, James Hall, Adam Carriker, Chis Draft, Drew Bennett, Donnie Jones and Randy McMichael. All these guys were first stringers last year at the positions they will be filling for the Rams this year.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

A Friend of mine who has ties to the Rams told me he has never been to a camp with such fire & desire & confidence that they will win the bowl this year.
    This guy has been to many camps and has never seen this attitude ......ever!
    Smile and wave boys,smile and wave!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    I saw the same thing abd just prior to his remarks they had Marc Bulger on and he seemed very upbeat about this year. He was talking about the Rams being under both Vermeil and Martz for so long that it takes some adjusting to a whole new coaching staff and they all believe in Linehan and understand better this year what he wants to do. I believe we will win the division and make some noise in the playoffs. Mike Smith talked about how the Rams added a lot this offseason very quietly. He mentioned Dante Hall, James Hall, Adam Carriker, Chis Draft, Drew Bennett, Donnie Jones and Randy McMichael. All these guys were first stringers last year at the positions they will be filling for the Rams this year.
    Yeah, saw that too, and he also thinks the Rams had a great offseason that went under-the-radar. Now everyone's used to the system and we brought in some very talented players. I tell you if we get together that defense, I honestly dead on think this is our year. The Rams have given us no reason to believe otherwise.

And if that source that talked about the camps said he hasn't seen anything like it, then we know the team finally believes and that this will make up for the void and lack of leadership left behind when Marshall left.

By the way, how do you select multiple quotes?
    Last edited by prof22693; -06-01-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: major mistake

blood85 is offline Registered User

Let's go Rams and prove him Right!

PantherFan1002 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post

actualy cris draft was a backup.... hes less than half of dan morgan

Quote Originally Posted by PantherFan1002 View Post
    That doesn't make our chances of winning go down

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by PantherFan1002 View Post
    The original quote was....
    He mentioned Dante Hall, James Hall, Adam Carriker, Chis Draft, Drew Bennett, Donnie Jones and Randy McMichael. All these guys were first stringers last year at the positions they will be filling for the Rams this year.
    Last year, Morgan started one game.....Draft started ALL 16 GAMES. Please tell me how it is that you believe Draft was a back up last year. I eagerly await your reply.

However, from everything that has been said in Rams Park, Draft will be a backup to all three LBs in St. Louis. The starters are Pisa, Spoon, and Chillar.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by panther guy
    One more note on Morgan vs. Draft:

Morgan's career numbers: 364 tackles, 7 sacks, 5 Ints.
    Drafts same period numbers: 478 tackles, 13 sacks, 4 Ints.

Explain to me how it is that "Draft is less than half of Dan Morgan".
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel is offline Registered User

pantherfan, we love having you on the board, but just fyi, debating with hubison under the best of circumstances is a task that even hillary clinton is rue to take on. However, when he has the stats to back him up, like he does in this case, your attempt will certainly be a futile one.

That being said, as we welcome open debate and a free exchange of ideas on this board, please let us know why you think that a guy that started one game is less valuable than a guy who started 16 and had over 100 tackles. By the way, its not as if morgan just had one season in which he was hurt, i believe that he has been hurt quite a bit over the years.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

GSOT is offline Registered User

I have to agree with pantherfan... Morgan is much more athletic and talented than draft... That being said Morgan has a whole mess of injury issues and Draft seems much more reliable.

Morgan is much more athletic and talented than draft
    I'll take an ounce of production (Draft) over a ton of talent (Morgan) any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by GSOT
    I have to agree with pantherfan...
    As is your right to do so. I pose to you the same question......
    Morgan's career numbers: 364 tackles, 7 sacks, 5 Ints.
    Drafts same period numbers: 478 tackles, 13 sacks, 4 Ints.

Explain to me how it is that "Draft is less than half of Dan Morgan".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast