Chiledog is offline Registered User

NFL's Only Triple A Team...

Although I have never cared much for SI's Don Banks, his comments yesterday hurt. How could we have fallen so far, so fast?

"With rookie DeSean Jackson, Greg Lewis and Hank Baskett all topping 100 yards receiving against the Rams, who needs Reggie Brown and Kevin Curtis in Philadelphia? The Eagles do, that's who. Don't be fooled by Sunday's showing against St. Louis. If there's a Triple A team in the NFL these days, it's Scott Linehan's Rams."

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie', until you can find a rock." Will Rogers

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: NFL's Only Triple A Team...

like they say..the truth hurts.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    like they say..the truth hurts.
    Gah, this is BS. I am tired of hearing already how the Ram's are a "AAA" team or a "college level" team. This is essentailly the same team that went 8-8 in 2006, should have been better last year, and even better this year. We have ALOT of talented players on this squad. If there is a downfall, it is the coaching staff, which might, overall, be "AAA" quality. I find it hard to believe that we are the worst team in the NFL. You look at the really bad, and I mean REALLY bad, teams in the NFL, and you can hardly identify any of the players on their roster. This team has many players that are capable of being playmakers, day in and day out. If we are the worst in the NFL, we are the BEST BAD team I've ever seen, and fielding the biggest group of underachievers ever, because these guys can win, and some of them have ...

Let the media spout off all they want, I'm sick of it. I don't even listen to it anymore. The only real exposure I get to this crap is when it is posted on this board. Blah, Blah, Blah, the Ram's suck, they are the worst team in the league, they are a horrible franchise, I hear it all the time. Then we win a Super Bowl, and everyone and their mother is on the bandwagon, and telling me how they have been fans since the 70's. It's all B.S. ....

If they perform like they did against the Giants this week, then I agree it might be time to blow up this team, but that starts with the coaches, and I mean all of them. As much as I like Al Saunders, if we have to get rid of him to make this team successful, then so be it. If we have to get rid of Bulger to make this team successful, then so be it. Hell, if we have to get rid of everybody to make this team successful, then so be it. But let's see a calculated plan to make it better, let's just not start hacking everything that we think is a weed, before we are certain it is a weed ...

The grass will be green again someday, I promise that. I just wish it'd be soon, as it is not the easiest time to be a Ram's fan.

Why must you always proclaim someone to be a bandwagon fan if they dont believe in the current team?

wouldnt we be on a Cowboys site or any other team in the NFL apart from ours and the Lions site if we were??

Why must you always proclaim someone to be a bandwagon fan if they dont believe in the current team?

wouldnt we be on a Cowboys site or any other team in the NFL apart from ours and the Lions site if we were??
    This subject is obviously a little too complicated for you and went right over your head ....

Nobody forced you to read, or respond to it ....

nice attitude there dude..why dont you post your real age up instead of pretending to be 29?

nice attitude there dude..why dont you post your real age up instead of pretending to be 29?
    Yea, that's right. I am sorry I pointed out that you couldn't comprehend my post or understand the real meaning behind it. But hey, it takes some savvy to soak such things in ...

I didn't say anything childish to you. If you don't like my posts, don't read them, and don't respond to them. I've learned to do the same to others ...

No real conclusions can be drawn after one game, thats the simple point ...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Easy fellas.

Everybody take a breath.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Easy fellas.

Everybody take a breath.
    Ahhhh, you know me, I'm good to go HU. Just trying to be a good citizen and keep what little enthusiam there is on this board alive. But really, I can stop if that will be for the good of the community ...

We've got people posting links to articles about us being a "AAA" team and You Tube videos with random idiots analyzing our squad ...

I mean, really, what's the point?

Fact is, I get alot of nice messages and comments from people on this board who appreciate my optimistic attitude and enthusiasm and I know it goes a long way to make people on the board feel better. Until somebody tells me I need to stop, I will continue to fight the good fight.
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -09-10-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Hmm. Like mentioned before, the only thing below NFL level on our team is our crappy front office and the idiot named Linehan.

Fix those, and we may be a good team.

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

Triple A?? lol...ok... I know we are reeling right now, and lots of improvements need to be made, but Triple A?? OK...this triple A team is only one of 4 NFL Teams that have been to the superbowl at least twice in the last decade. Pretty short list, and I'm happy to be a part of it.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RI
    Just trying to be a good citizen and keep what little enthusiam there is on this board alive.
    And nobody is saying stop. It's all good, we all (me especially) just need to remember that we're wearing the same jerseys on Sunday.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    And nobody is saying stop. It's all good, we all (me especially) just need to remember that we're wearing the same jerseys on Sunday.
    But it makes me wonder sometimes if everyone is .....