general counsel Guest

nick, hope you had a great time

Nick, please tell us about your experience in the dome and in the city of st louis. We all believe that your postive karma was instrumental in leading the squad to a great victory tonight.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: nick, hope you had a great time

Thanks GC! After last year's Pittsburgh game and tonight, the Rams are undefeated when I'm present. We just got back to the Hyatt after waiting and getting some autographs from guys like Pisa, Curtis, Tyoka, Pickett, and... Jack Snow! Pisa and Snow were the post-game highlights. Both very friendly and nice to the fans.

Anywho, what a great game. Defense was consistent with an overall sub par performance but came through with some big plays. We need to get a better pass rush! Also, I think everyone in our section was fooled when Arch made that strip and started taking off - we didn't know what was going on until he was at midfield.

It seemed like Grant Williams had some problems tonight and the run blocking wasn't giving our guys much. Marc was pretty good overall.. threw the ball away a couple times, checked down nicely. The pick was a horrible decision on his part, almost like he didn't see Gold at all, but he made up with it for two great TD passes.

I really like what McDonald brings to this offense. There were a couple of plays where he really found the hole in the zone and sat there, but I wish he'd learn to stop jumping back to avoid a defender. Almost lost a first down with that, and his latter punt return where we lost like 15 yards was not good at all. But I think he could really be the receiver the Rams have been missing.

I think we were the most excited fans in our section. Maybe it's because my girl and I are used to the college atmosphere but we were on our feet for third downs and screaming our lungs out... got some odd looks from people around us. Overall though I was very impressed with the Dome, and with the city.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Thanks GC! After last year's Pittsburgh game and tonight, the Rams are undefeated when I'm present. We just got back to the Hyatt after waiting and getting some autographs from guys like Pisa, Curtis, Tyoka, Pickett, and... Jack Snow! Pisa and Snow were the post-game highlights. Both very friendly and nice to the fans.
    It's good to get to meet some of the players. I met Pisa and Tyoka last year. Sounds like you hit the jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    I think we were the most excited fans in our section. Maybe it's because my girl and I are used to the college atmosphere but we were on our feet for third downs and screaming our lungs out... got some odd looks from people around us. Overall though I was very impressed with the Dome, and with the city.
    I found the fans in the dome to be pretty quiet and reserved myself compared to the other stadiums that I have been to. Perhaps that is just St Louis, or maybe it is the comfy indoor setting.

I was at the Pittsburgh game last year too Nick, but the Rams record for me is now 2-1. I can't believe they lost to the Saints this year when we were there. I really wanted a win for that game, since my Dad was having heart surgery the next day and I was looking for all good signs, but the loss did not matter to my Dad. He made it thru the operation just fine and is getting spunkier every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Glad to hear about your dad, Utter. Next game we're gonna have to get together and form a cheering section.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Yeah that would be fun Nick :redface: .... we made a lot of noise and jumped around a lot too. I got to sit with Tx and his brother. It was fun.

Now in Pittsburgh, I did not cheer because I figured my brother would kill me for cheering for the other team in his season ticket seats. I had to sit there real quiet and be good. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]