Thread: NickSeiler

RamTime Guest

NickSeiler

If I did the math correctly Nick averages over 11 posts a day including Saturday's and sundays. That is over 11 posts 7 days a week! Amazing!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: NickSeiler

...do I get a trophy? Because that'd rock.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

RamTime Guest

I think it's worthy of a trophy. Not a virtual trophy either, one you can touch and feel. It has to be big to. Real big. An in your face size piece of hardware that makes everyone jelouse. Then the claner with the second most posts should also be awarded something you can touch and feel however, it should fit under his/her fingernail as far as size. This is sure to start a posting war. LOL

Skynyrd is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: NickSeiler

Quote Originally Posted by RamTime
    If I did the math correctly Nick averages over 11 posts a day including Saturday's and sundays. That is over 11 posts 7 days a week! Amazing!
    It is amazing, I often wondered about that myself. Nick, I love ya man, and for the sake of this forum I'm really appreciative of your dedication to the cause but for cryin' out loud man GET A LIFE!! You must spend 18 hours out of every day between here and that "other" Ram website. I just hope that your not married or have a significant other because if you do it's just not happening. Whatever your situation is man, good luck because you're gonna need it. In the meantime, keep up the great work (and I sincerly mean that Nick) . Peace

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd
    It is amazing, I often wondered about that myself. Nick, I love ya man, and for the sake of this forum I'm really appreciative of your dedication to the cause but for cryin' out loud man GET A LIFE!! You must spend 18 hours out of every day between here and that "other" Ram website. I just hope that your not married or have a significant other because if you do it's just not happening. Whatever your situation is man, good luck because you're gonna need it. In the meantime, keep up the great work (and I sincerly mean that Nick) . Peace
    dittos from the psycho keep it up dude.Dez give nick this trophy.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -02-02-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd
    Ha! :redface:

But just for some added info, I've been in a relationship for about a year and a half, and have successfully converted my girl into a huge Rams fan (her favorite player is Pisa, and she was able to get him to sign her jersey after the Rams/Bucs MNF game this season). So at least I'm adding to the fanbase.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

general counsel Guest

Nick, kudos to you for the sharp broad based analysis and stupendous effort. I am constantly amazed at the range of your knowledge of the league and the draft. We should also not underestimate the value of Nick's good looks in the clubhouse, its a big bonus for the Clan.

general counsel

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

77 posts a week? Holy Batcrap! Some of us feel lucky to just have time to read 77 posts a week....let alone post that many, Especially if you type 20 WPM. :redface:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Nick, I have been amazed and impressed by the amount of posts that you crank out and the quality of the contents. You are turning into a football expert. Perhaps you should pursue a career in it once you finish school.

I hope your grades aren't suffering and that your girlfriend does not mind your time spent here. Tx has lost many a girlfriend over this place. It can be bad for relationships. Be aware of that.

Thanks for all you do. The place would not be the same without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Nick is Mr. 3000
    But just for some added info, I've been in a relationship for about a year and a half, and have successfully converted my girl into a huge Rams fan
    As if she had a choice, Nick. :redface:
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Utter
    Tx has lost many a girlfriend over this place. It can be bad for relationships. Be aware of that.
    True, but IIRC, isn't Tx's true total (all message boards combined) something like 9,000 posts? Not even Bill Gates' girlfriend would allow that much Internet time.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

theodus69 is offline Registered User

I work rotating shifts, so half the time no one is on here. Gets Kinda boring and the little I post My wife gives me crap about! I think Nick and his chick did that Tostitos commercial. We would all cry to have a girl like that!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!