Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the nfc west is offline Registered User

Re: The Niners are more than just a rival

when are going to get our first TD i hope this sunday. the niners DBs suck but our whole team sucks bad

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by the nfc west View Post
    but the niners kick our butts every year. i am sick of it we only have one super bowl and they have 5. how could we let tom brady do that to us in the 2nd super bowl we blow
    Are you actually 31? I'm simply amazed at the quality of the posts made by our whiner guests. I can't believe all you whiner lurkers are letting geniouses like "the nfc west" do your representing. Is the above post the best you can do. Come on.

the nfc west is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Are you actually 31? I'm simply amazed at the quality of the posts made by our whiner guests. I can't believe all you whiner lurkers are letting geniouses like "the nfc west" do your representing. Is the above post the best you can do. Come on.
    it is ok lamb boy. maybe you guys will get a TD this sunday.and maybe not hahaha

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

it is ok lamb boy. maybe you guys will get a TD this sunday.and maybe not hahaha
    Well, we'll get a win regardless, that's all that matters. A TD or two would be nice, but certainly not necessary.

norcalramfan is offline Registered User

but the niners kick our butts every year. i am sick of it we only have one super bowl and they have 5. how could we let tom brady do that to us in the 2nd super bowl we blow
    Correction, we have three championships! the superbowl is a commercial name for the NFL championship. may our defense feed on the rotting niner corpses as we destroy them sunday! :r

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Well, we'll get a win regardless, that's all that matters. A TD or two would be nice, but certainly not necessary.
    hey im gonna enjoy all 96 jeff wilkins field goals this year.. we dont need no stinking touchdowns ok mein!!! lol...

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Hey Mike,

When I read the post from NFC West thefirst time I was not able to categorize it in my head. My first thought was it had to be a pre-adolescent whose parents were out and who found the puter still turned on.:\

The fact that it is a whiner fan, and supposedly an adult @ 31, makes more sense now.

I know there are better representitves of the whiners out there. Aren't there?

RnD

GO RAMS!!

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

when are going to get our first TD i hope this sunday. the niners DBs suck but our whole team sucks bad
    Is that you Mikey? Did the few true whiner fans that are left kick you off their board?

Better question is, will you be back here after the wimps; I mean ******* get their asses handed to them?
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12