BruceISgod55 Guest

No Nfl Network?! Cable Sucks!!!

I heard that we are not getting NFL Network on cable here in the S-T-L! We ain't gonna get a bunch of live games this year because my cable company doesn't want to have the network on. Does anyone know about this? If we miss the Rams, or any games, I'm gonna be pissed!
    Ike Rules.:ramlogo:

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: No Nfl Network?! Cable Sucks!!!

It doesn't matter really. I guess I'm from Iowa and have DirecTV with NFL Network but there wasn't any Rams games on NFL Network during the Regular Season.
    RamsFan16

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Dont you have the St. Louis Local Channels? Your local channels should have the games if you live in St. Louis...

All I got is Atlanta Local Channels with Falcon Games...

But Thank God For NFL Ticket!!!

BruceISgod55 Guest

I know we get the Rams but I want to see some of the other games. Thanksgiving is a great matchup and their are a bunch of other games that we should get! It's not their choice if I want my frickin' football. Does Directv have the NFL Network? If so, I'm switching!
    SCREW THOSE CABLE GUYS!

rams#1 Guest

yes DTV has NFL Network, A word of warning we have younger viewers on here so please try to restrain from using that language, J/K That is the old mod in me, NOt here but an old rams fan site. just joking it is not my place to say that, sorry about the hardtime it is sort of a rookie hazing, every rookie gets it when thay enter camp. welcome aboard.

BruceISgod55 Guest

Thanks. And I thought I WAS watching my language You should have seen how mad I was when I found out I am not getting NFL games

rams#1 Guest

umm interesting yes it looks as though one has spoted my language problems too. welcome aboard and have fun, if you sign uo for premier then you get to do a bunch of cool things,