keith m. klink Guest

No Respect , Well Screw Em All .

YA know , we as ram fan's are the most critical of our team , because we think they are the best team ever , and they really are one of the greatest through the history of football . ( yes we have had some really bad years , the 90's come to mind for me ) but all in all , we have always been the forgotten team , the last chance underdog , for most of my life , even when we were in playoffs with , JAMES HARRIS - PAT HADEN- VINCE FERRAGAMO, and even JIM EVERETT . but it really get's me a little bit riled up when i see on NFL .com , of who will take the NFC CROWN , BEARS - COWBOYS - EAGLES - SAINTS .no mention of the RAMS , or even a west team. ya know , the saints have some really great talent , but c'mon , ROMO , JULIUS JONES and their team , MCNABB - WESTBROOK and their crew , of course you have to put in the best QB-RB duo in the league in there with GROSSMAN AND BENSON . YES WE HAVE A FEW ISSUES, who doesn't . but to totally ignore BULGER -JACKSON -HOLT -BRUCE - MCMICHAEL - PACE - LITTLE - HALL -WITHERSPOON -TINO - CHAVOUS - HILL - WILKENS - JONES , and dante HALL . this does not even hit on the very young talent making great strides , inc. LEONARD -BENNETT - HAGENS - KLOPFENSTEIN - INCOGNITO - SETTERSTROM - BARON - CARRIKER -WROTEN - RYANS - AND some other rookies and players making great strides to be part of a team . ya know , when we talk together here we know what we have in this team , we have hope and the knowledge that any sunday , against any team , the rams can throw a total domination of that team, but will they . we are the only believers in this crew . everyone jumped on the GREATEST SHOW ON TERF club , they were the new designer jeans at that time , even though we all are so criticle of the rams , players , coaches , and the front office . but come sunday , here we are screaming at the TV , for the best football team in the world . AND WE ARE CORRECT MY FRIENDS. long live the RAMS and us fans who know and love them , even if we are the forgotten underdogs . my GOD allow us to stuff our horns down their throats on our way to the END ZONE best to you all KEITH .

timsum1283 is offline Registered User

Re: No Respect , Well Screw Em All .

true dat.

I'm so sick of hearing all these predictions with such ignorance towards the Rams and such love towards the whiners. Every time i see a prediction that has the ****** crowned as the NFC West champs, i throw up a little in my mouth.

you said it best keith: allow us to stuff our horns down their throats on our way to the END ZONE

marccat is offline Registered User

YOU is what I call a Down fer yers, Ram Fan... thanks and STAY DOWN BROTHER!!!

CZ4RAMS is offline Registered User

Keith,
    I agree with what you posted. I also have been a Ram for many years, Roman Gabriel was the Quarterback when I first became a Ram Fan. What I am getting tired of is that the NFL Network rarely covers the Rams. I agree with other posts that the Rams have a lot of talent, and because of injury last year, we lost games that if the team was healthy, could have won. With the additions of the new talent, and a year of learning under Linehan, the Rams will be much improved. I just hope Linehan does not get away from the long ball too much and rely only on the short passes. I cant wait for the season to open and watch the Rams dismantle the Carolina Panthers.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Welcome to the Board, CZ4Rams.

I know the last preseason game was a nationally televised game. Is this the reason the NFLN did not replay it?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I've said it before many times and I'll say it again.

The 2007 version of our RAMS is going to be a very good and exciting team.:l

Playoffs? Playoffs? That's right PLAYOFFS!:r:l

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I like being the underdog. Watch the reporters backflip when we start 4-0.

Kudos to Michael Smith of ESPN, who seems to give our Rams some publicity.

But Keith, in a situation like this, what you have to realise is that the 'experts' are looking at who was hot last season, and who looks like they'll stay there. Nobody wants to take a flier on a team with a ton of potential, but nothing proven, incase of major meltdown. Some bozo is bound to predict the Cardinals will win it all, though, and will be ridiculed at season's end.

That's what it's about- making the trendy choice to avoid ridicule.

BayArea408Niner is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    I've said it before many times and I'll say it again.

The 2007 version of our RAMS is going to be a very good and exciting team.:l

Playoffs? Playoffs? That's right PLAYOFFS!:r:l
    I agree your team is going to be very exciting. I was glad to see that Jackson finally stopped, for the most part, dancing behind the the line of scrimmage before hitting the holes hard. I heard Stephen Davis played a big role in getting Jackson to change his running style.

The part I'm not so sure about is the Rams being very good. The defense is still a question mark, don't get me wrong our defense has questions as well, but at least I'm hearing good things about Carriker.

IMO, it's a 3 team race, Cardinals will still suck as usual, and all 3 teams have their own issues.

Seattle is getting old and they may be underestimating the loss of D. Jackson. The Rams defense is a question mark and the last time I checked your OL wasn't as solid as years past. The ***** have to see if Alex Smith can take another leap in his development so teams can't load up on Gore and our defense has to come together after possibly adding 5 to 6 new starters. It could be midseason until we really see what we have on defense.

The division as a whole has gotten better and I definitely think we're underrated. The NFC North is by far the worst division in football even though people always says it's the West.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Who will win the NFC title? Da Bears of course with Hex Grossman!

I hear you loud and clear Kieth. Growing up in Orange County, I was the only Ram fan among my friends, and to this day I get crap from friends and family for being a dedicated Ram fan. It has even cost me a few relationships, but hey, it's the RAMS. Only true Ram fans understand, the rest just don't get it.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey