Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Not disappointed.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Re: Not disappointed.

Yeah. That's fine iF people are content cheering for a loser, it doesn't really bother me. But I'm just kind of sick of it already. "We're still a year away", but that year never comes. I know the roster has improved since DSpags has taken over but the record on the field doesn't really show that. 7-9 last year was cool, but most of those wins came against teams with losing records, and even then its not like we dominated. What's there to be optimistic about when we have a head coach who prefers field goals to touchdowns and is afraid to go for it on 4th and 7 even though there's only six minutes left and we're down by 14 points? I am so sick of seeing the Rams play scaredy-cat passive-aggressive football. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

RAMK1NG is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post
    Yeah. That's fine iF people are content cheering for a loser, it doesn't really bother me. But I'm just kind of sick of it already. "We're still a year away", but that year never comes. I know the roster has improved since DSpags has taken over but the record on the field doesn't really show that. 7-9 last year was cool, but most of those wins came against teams with losing records, and even then its not like we dominated. What's there to be optimistic about when we have a head coach who prefers field goals to touchdowns and is afraid to go for it on 4th and 7 even though there's only six minutes left and we're down by 14 points? I am so sick of seeing the Rams play scaredy-cat passive-aggressive football. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.
    I think once steven Jackson returns we will start scoring in the redzone and win more football games

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

There's a lot of blame to go around for last night but mainly the fault falls on the front office for not bringing in a true number 1 receiver for Bradford to throw to. none of receivers could get open in the redone. That's a problem. also some of the play calling was horrible, rams were within the 5 yard line and we run up the middle??????? there's no way a linebacker beats cadillac to the outside. Say what you want everyone had a part in us losing the game last night and the night before. Front office for not getting a true number 1 receiver. Coaching staff for not putting together a better game plan against the Giants. You can't blame receivers who wouldn't be in the line up on another team.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    There's a lot of blame to go around for last night but mainly the fault falls on the front office for not bringing in a true number 1 receiver for Bradford to throw to. none of receivers could get open in the redone. That's a problem. also some of the play calling was horrible, rams were within the 5 yard line and we run up the middle??????? there's no way a linebacker beats cadillac to the outside. Say what you want everyone had a part in us losing the game last night and the night before. Front office for not getting a true number 1 receiver. Coaching staff for not putting together a better game plan against the Giants. You can't blame receivers who wouldn't be in the line up on another team.
    Some of you clearly aren't watching the game close enough, or have blinders on.

Bradford played a very good game. Made some great throws. But his work in the redzone was poor, at best.

Receivers not getting open? B.S.

Salas dropped a pass in the redzone to kill a drive.

Bradford overthrow MSW on a fade route in the endzone. On that very same play, Gibson was cutting wide open across the middle of the field.

Bradford couldn't find the window and threw a pass to Alexander in the redzone that was tipped. Even if it wasn't tipped, that pass would not have been catchable.

There was another pass to Salas on an out route from the 2 yard line into the endzone that was badly overthrown, with no chance to catch.

The supposed "fact" that these WR's are not getting open in the redzone is nonsense. Go watch the game again.

Alexander, Gibson, and MSW have over 250 yards in receptions and that is still not good enough? Seesh.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

I don't understand how are you not disappointed at least...
    we were cruising in the meadowlands, we were making fool out of the g-mail secondary and killing eli... and we shot again in the foot...
    yeah yeah, steel forge... whatever... trial and error... blah blah blah...
    same story since MM left... can we have a f***ing W

I can give you that now I'm disappointed because we could win, in previous year, we just showed up in uniform to see the other team play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12