Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not excited for

RamsFan16 Guest

Not excited for

I'm not Excited for Free Agency any more. The more I think about it. Why would we go for a big name free agent? We never have and probrably never will. Why wouldn't we sign some old players or busts to medium sized contracts? I'm not to excited anymore for free agency also because we have not been pursuing any big name D free agents and probrably won't. Here is too another crappy year of free agency:clanram:

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Not excited for

Wow. That's the spirit. It hasn't even started yet and it's going to be crappy, cmon RF16

*SARCASM ALERT*
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -03-10-2006 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

CanadianRam! Guest

dont be so pessimistic...who knows what will happen?
    we should all be hopeful, espcially now with the rev resigned.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Wow. That's the spirit. It hasn't even started yet and it's going to be crappy.
    lmao, we got a whole new Rams thing going on man, its not the same at all. Yes, we basically have the same players from Offense from last year to this Year. But think about it, our offense is gonna be a lot different. Its gonna be better, and so is the draft. Don't be such a pessimest!!!! Be optimistic!!! I certainly am, and I think so far it's been good with everything. This has been one of the oddest weeks (starting from last saturday) and in the end, it turned out to be a great one with the resigning of Bruce, and getting La'Roi Glover, the best is yet to come, and btw with that offense, we're gonna be using TE's now dude, its gonna be great, hopefully if Davis is there at #11, we'll pick him up, or Michael Huff, I'd personally rather see Huff, but either way we got some good options , and we're not a desperate team that is that atrocious like the Texans who will have to take my guess 4-6 years to make any good. The Rams are very close from being easily playoff contenders, and not too far away from going to the superbowl again, keep your chin up!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6
    lmao, we got a whole new Rams thing going on man, its not the same at all. Yes, we basically have the same players from Offense from last year to this Year. But think about it, our offense is gonna be a lot different. Its gonna be better, and so is the draft. Don't be such a pessimest!!!! Be optimistic!!! I certainly am, and I think so far it's been good with everything. This has been one of the oddest weeks (starting from last saturday) and in the end, it turned out to be a great one with the resigning of Bruce, and getting La'Roi Glover, the best is yet to come, and btw with that offense, we're gonna be using TE's now dude, its gonna be great, hopefully if Davis is there at #11, we'll pick him up, or Michael Huff, I'd personally rather see Huff, but either way we got some good options , and we're not a desperate team that is that atrocious like the Texans who will have to take my guess 4-6 years to make any good. The Rams are very close from being easily playoff contenders, and not too far away from going to the superbowl again, keep your chin up!
    Umm dude I'm not the one being pesimistic, RF16 is. I was being sarcastic. I think we will be fine.
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

Man we need a sarcasm smilie here because a lot of people seem to miss it. LOL

lol sorry man! Its hard to tell when its just reading it though you know? Sarcasm is MUCH better when its said, not written down...but for any haters, they should definitely read what I wrote lol ^______________^

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6
    lol sorry man! Its hard to tell when its just reading it though you know?
    Sometimes it is yeah.

Rampage39 Guest

if big time free agents is all you care about, why don't you jump on the snyder or jerry jones express.

uhhhh, my bad dude. I wasn't even referring to you. I was laughing at your comment. And agreeing with you like yeah dude, just chin up to the other guy who made the post. Ahhhhh, sorry for the confusion lol

This whole thread is a train wreck LOL

RamsFan16 Guest

Now that we have some big names coming in to interview. It won't be so bad Cmon Free Agency start!

WOW......baffling

RamsFan16 Guest

I knew this would happen to me.

Really RF16 you make a thread about how you aren't excited about Free Agency (even though it hasn't even started yet) then 2 hours later because Witherspoon might be coming in everything is great again. You had no idea what would happen with free agents when you made this thread, so why not take a breath relax and not just post things as they pop in your head. Think things through a little bit before you post them, you will be better off in the long run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast