AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Not yet sick of HC rumors... here's one more (from Randy K)

From Randy Karraker on the Herd board:

Was on a roundtable on 590 The Fan this morning, and before we came on, Martin Kilcoyne mentioned on the air that Schottenheimer and A.J. Smith are at odds, and that there was a rumor that San Diego would let him go to the Rams. It wasn't mentioned, but that would also obviously open up San Diego for Martz.

Bryan Burwell mentioned that he'd heard the rumor too, for what it's worth. Strictly rumor, but interesting.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Not yet sick of HC rumors... here's one more (from Randy K)

No...please, no...Marty plays wide open, for the most part during the regular season, then crawls into a shell and goes conservative in the playoffs. Plus, he would keep his bonehead son as defensive coordinator...yuck...I'll pass...:tongue:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRamFan
    No...please, no...Marty plays wide open, for the most part during the regular season, then crawls into a shell and goes conservative in the playoffs. Plus, he would keep his bonehead son as defensive coordinator...yuck...I'll pass...:tongue:
    Sarge, you're absolutely right on Marty. However, it would be nice to consistently get into the playoffs......but man, does he shut it down after the 16th game or what?

And hopefully, even he could see that Kurt (who is actually his younger brother, I believe) shouldn't be a DC anytime soon.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Was on a roundtable on 590 The Fan this morning, and before we came on, Martin Kilcoyne mentioned on the air that Schottenheimer and A.J. Smith are at odds, and that there was a rumor that San Diego would let him go to the Rams. It wasn't mentioned, but that would also obviously open up San Diego for Martz.
    That's a load of dodo. Schottenheimer was on the local news here a few days ago and stated that he and Smith are not at odds and Smith was on the radio to shoot down all rumors of the rift. I don't know where these clowns get their info from; maybe the Inquirer.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

bruce_wannabe Guest

huh i live in so cal too and there is not truth to this what so ever.... martyball is staying in san diego