RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

A Note To Our Team.

I know some of you guys read this site. Well, this message is for you.

To the offense:
    You guys have had a hard time adjusting to things so far this season. Marc, you are a Pro Bowl MVP. We all know you can do it. You are in a new offense now, and that has been a stumbling block to you. Don't let it get to you. You can do it.
    Torry, Isaac, Kevin, Shawn, and Dane: The four of you are the best in the NFL. Remember that.
    Hey, RB's and FB's: You are doing good. Keep it up.
    The rest of you guys (exceept Pace and Timmerman) are still learning. Keep it up. Pace, Timmerman: Do it like you always have.

Defense:
    You guys have shown me I can be proud of you. That's been a rarity since Lovie left. I had faith in you, just like everyone else here. We blamed whats his name for the most part. Show us how good you can do.

For the coaches: Keep on pushin'. Don't repeat what happenned in SF. We aren't looking for the return of the GSOT (even though it would be nice). Personnally, I'd rather have the '79 Rams. Aim for that and I think we'd all be happy.

For the whole team, from the guys who sweep up the mess, all the way up to Georgia:
    All we want is a team who shows the world that the Rams have returned, and we deserve respect. We don't expect a ring this year, it's a rebuilding year. Next year.....

Hey, guys, other than the letdown in SF, you have done great. In fact, we didn't expect the "W" against Denver, but we did against SF and 'Zona. I guess in the end, that makes it all like it should be.

Well, Clan, want to add?

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: A Note To Our Team.

It's hard to follow that. The team as a whole played well except for the turnovers.

This team can only get better, and hopefully will show even more improvement next week.

A big at a boy to Pace and Five-O; I love and respect players who play after suffering serious injuries the previous week.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

general counsel is offline Registered User

the turnovers were certainly the key, but the tackling in the secondary was suspect,especially oj and travis. great win. any nfl road win is HUGE.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    I know some of you guys read this site. Well, this message is for you.

To the offense:
    You guys have had a hard time adjusting to things so far this season. Marc, you are a Pro Bowl MVP. We all know you can do it. You are in a new offense now, and that has been a stumbling block to you. Don't let it get to you. You can do it.
    Torry, Isaac, Kevin, Shawn, and Dane: The four of you are the best in the NFL. Remember that.
    Hey, RB's and FB's: You are doing good. Keep it up.
    The rest of you guys (exceept Pace and Timmerman) are still learning. Keep it up. Pace, Timmerman: Do it like you always have.

Defense:
    You guys have shown me I can be proud of you. That's been a rarity since Lovie left. I had faith in you, just like everyone else here. We blamed whats his name for the most part. Show us how good you can do.

For the coaches: Keep on pushin'. Don't repeat what happenned in SF. We aren't looking for the return of the GSOT (even though it would be nice). Personnally, I'd rather have the '79 Rams. Aim for that and I think we'd all be happy.

For the whole team, from the guys who sweep up the mess, all the way up to Georgia:
    All we want is a team who shows the world that the Rams have returned, and we deserve respect. We don't expect a ring this year, it's a rebuilding year. Next year.....

Hey, guys, other than the letdown in SF, you have done great. In fact, we didn't expect the "W" against Denver, but we did against SF and 'Zona. I guess in the end, that makes it all like it should be.

Well, Clan, want to add?
    would you like a tissue after that,c'mon,these are grown men making millions of dollars, not our kids playing pop warner,stop talking to them like they are children.

MATEOBURRITO is offline Registered User

If I had to drop a note for our team, it would be "finish the deal."

It's not necessarily a criticism, just a reminder. Starting off well is a great thing, but make sure you finish off just the same.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

The way I see it, it would be like me going from a licensed electrician, HVAC guy, and plumber to being a framer.

While I may have a basic idea of what to do, the expectations are different. It would take me time to learn the basics of my job, and more time to learn the shortcuts of the job to be an efficient employee.

It's all basically construction, but different parts of the same thing.

Not treating them like kindergärtners, just letting them know I know what a pain it is learning how to do things a different way.

(BTW - when it comes to electric, HVAC, and plumbing, the framers do it MY way, or they have to do it over after I tear it down to do my job. It's the privilege of being in charge!)