RamWraith is offline Registered User

Notes from the game-Metrodome style

Well, I just returned from the game at the Metrodome and here is a few short notes that I noticed that professional reporters or cameras don't see.

-Pregame. All QB's looked sharp with there touch passes and stop routes. Wilkins was drilling everything through the up-rights, including 51 yarders. Team looked flat during warm-ups and the only player to stay out for an entire warm-up was T. Jackson.

- S. Jackson I believe has NO respect from any team mates. No one talked or looked at him the entire game. Even in the huddles he was a lone eagle. During commercial breaks he is standing outside the circle looking into the crowd.

-The receivers were open all day. SO many passes were missed it was silly. What was even sillier was watching all the receivers running free.

-Holes were there for Jackson. He choice many times to dance instead of hit them

-This team continues to shoot its self in the foot. Major snafu's when we hit a nice play.

-The fans were ruthless to Little during warm-ups. I am starting to understand why his head isn't in the game any more. Fans were down right mean. Even my wife laid into a fan for stating things about him being a drunk and a murder and he should take his own life. Sad stuff.

-Vikings are way over-rated. If we would have had 1/2 the offense (Bulger back) this game was ours.

-This team has given up. You can see it on the field and in their eyes. I knew it was going to be a long day before kick-off.

-All in all I have nothing nice to say so I won't keep badgering on things. I am not sure which direction to turn with this team.

-ONE POSITIVE NOTE--The Rams were well represented by the fans. There was a HUGE number of Ram fan in the stands. I couldn't believe it. Nice to see

Rip32 Guest

Angry Re: Notes from the game-Metrodome style

I am sad to hear that people are still throwing that stuff in Leonards face,he is a professional trying to do his job,I am sure it took a lot for him to put that behind him,made harder by compounding that with the loss of his brother,It makes me sick to hear things like that,those fans should be ashamed of themselves or should we go to their workplace and fire their past mishaps in their face while they are trying to work:tut

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Notes from the game-Metrodome style

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    S. Jackson I believe has NO respect from any team mates. No one talked or looked at him the entire game. Even in the huddles he was a lone eagle. During commercial breaks he is standing outside the circle looking into the crowd.
    What's this all about? Anything to it? It sure doesn't sound like a good thing.

Rambos is offline Registered User

I don't know about his team mates but I sure am tried of him asking for the ball more and not hitting the holes. He needs to prove himself to me from this point on.

curley4me Guest

Angry Re: Notes from the game-Metrodome style

i've been to games where opposing fans were just unbelievably ruthless. NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER. leonard little has had his problems but he is a football player trying to go to work and do his job and this stuff wouldn't be tolerated at any other workplace on the planet.great to hear that someone stood up for leonard and told that viking fan to shut his trap.i ownder how he would react to mr. little face to face instead of hiding up in the 50th row??:clanram:

Rip32 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by curley4me
    i ownder how he would react to mr. little face to face instead of hiding up in the 50th row??:clanram:
    True,I think these losers would $%!$ a brick if they had to come face to face with any NFL player,they think they can do or say anything just look at the brawl in the NBA in Detroit.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Thanks for the report Wraith. What a downer the Rams are right now. Most of the game is mental and they are out of it mentally.

I am glad your wife went with you and I am glad she has a big mouth. The fans can be brutal. Might as well push back some.

Sociology is such an interesting concept. People certainly act differently in groups than they do by themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Sad part about all this it was to Littles face. It was during warm-ups right down on field level and Little heard it all. Little fired back with some things "like you just don't understand" and "talk football not my personal life". But it just went on.

Quote Originally Posted by curley4me
    i've been to games where opposing fans were just unbelievably ruthless. NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER. leonard little has had his problems but he is a football player trying to go to work and do his job and this stuff wouldn't be tolerated at any other workplace on the planet.great to hear that someone stood up for leonard and told that viking fan to shut his trap.i ownder how he would react to mr. little face to face instead of hiding up in the 50th row??:clanram: