txramsfan is offline Registered User

Obscure Rams stuff on eBay

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Obscure Rams stuff on eBay

I'm offering for sale a ten year old Reuben sandwich on which Fred Dryer's face magically appeared. Think I can get $28,000 for it?

general counsel Guest

The following is a list of some of the more unusual rams items i have purchased on ebay

Rams mustard
    rams pasta
    rams band aids
    rams sippy cup for my three year old and pacifier for the baby
    a section of the original turf in the dome
    baseball bat signed "God Bless" by kurt warner

On the better side, i recently picked up a ticket stub from a 1936 rams game against the brooklyn tigers, an old afl game, which of course was the season before we joined the nfl.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

moklerman is offline Registered User

Nice! I recently purchased a Montreal Allouettes season preview with Ferragamo(and Billy "White Shoes" Johnson) and a 1995 Taco John's Kurt Warner, Iowa Barnstormers rookie card.

I'm waitiing to see if I win the 1995 Rams cheerleaders card set so don't anyone steal it from me!

general counsel Guest

Its a very cool set moklerman, i have one and its a lot of fun to look at!

general counsel

I remember when the cheerleader sets came out back in 1994. I would buy packs and packs of this oddball companies cards trying to get just one Rams cheerleader. I would get Dallas, New Orleans, Oakland and other but never a Ram. Damn that pissed me off.

Speaking of old Rams stuff, my vintage piece is a 1958 Rams yearbook. Way before my time so the nostalgia isn't what it could be but it has a really cool painted cover and it's pretty awesome reading about all those historic players like they are still playing.

general counsel Guest

Moklerman, 1958 is actually the first year the rams issued a yearbook. Its a great item to have. If you are so inclined, i strongly suggest purchase of the old media guides, they have all the info you could ever want about the squad. In fact, the 2004 media guide, which is a $10 item, is one of the best ways i can think of for any memorabilia fan to spend short money. Its 250 pages or more of current and historical info on the squad.

general counsel

I agree, I've been getting the media guides off and on as I come across them. I have a pretty nice sampling from the 70's, 80's and 90's (about 15 I think). I don't like the digest size that they usually come in but other than that they are good stuff. Recently picked one up from 1983(Ferragamo AND Dickerson! What could be better?) and 1986. Ahhh, the memories.

Another item that I'm proud to own is a "rally towel" from the Super Bowl XIV. I think it was from KMPC which was real good about sponsoring merchandise with the Rams. I also have an audio tape celbrating the history of the Rams with radio highlights from some of their more memorable moments. I'm pretty sure Dick Enberg was the broadcaster during a lot of those games as well as the narrator for the tape. I didn't really listen to the games on radio since I lived too far away for them to be broadcast so it was very cool the first time I listened to the tape, reliving some of the memories that I had watched on t.v.

general counsel Guest

I like the towels also. I must have 12 different ones, including first game at the dome, the two superbowls and nfc champ games. My favorite one is from the nfc champ game vs. tampa bay, which was my first game in the dome. I never watch a rams game without it by my side. It is my ultimate rams good luck talisman.

general counsel