Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Off-season?!

  1. #1
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61

    Off-season?!

    Is it just me or does it seem that this season has been particularly slow? I have been doing the news stuff for a lot of years and I do not remember another off-season that so little has happened. I am in great need for Rams news!! I need a fix! Something to stimulate my craving...anything...anyone.

    Did you hear...Linehan passed gas next to a little old lady in Wal-mart the other day ;-)


  2. #2
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,145
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Off-season?!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem that this season has been particularly slow? I have been doing the news stuff for a lot of years and I do not remember another off-season that so little has happened. I am in great need for Rams news!! I need a fix! Something to stimulate my craving...anything...anyone.

    Did you hear...Linehan passed gas next to a little old lady in Wal-mart the other day ;-)
    I heard that Haslett was with Linehan that day and neither one is taking credit for the stinker. Also heard that the little old lady didn't hear the thunder because she had her hearing aids shut-off. She did smell the stench though.

  3. #3
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,224
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Off-season?!

    I heard Holt was also with them at Wal-Mart and was seen screaming at Linehan after he saw him laughing about what happened with the little old lady.

  4. #4
    chipperjones's Avatar
    chipperjones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Off-season?!

    I heard Pisa was with them too, and pulled a hamstring when he laughed.

  5. #5
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Off-season?!

    Quote Originally Posted by chipperjones View Post
    I heard Pisa was with them too, and pulled a hamstring when he laughed.

    I heard when Pisa bent over, he ran into Pace, whose arm fell off.

  6. #6
    CanadianRam!'s Avatar
    CanadianRam! is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Off-season?!

    Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    I heard when Pisa bent over, he ran into Pace, whose arm fell off.
    Then Gus Frerotte picked up the arm and started running towards the exit but he fumbled it with a yard to go.

  7. #7
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Off-season?!

    My brothers, sisters, boyfriends, uncles best friend said that Jackson promised 2,000 yards this season

  8. #8
    Goldenfleece's Avatar
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Off-season?!

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRam! View Post
    Then Gus Frerotte picked up the arm and started running towards the exit but he fumbled it with a yard to go.
    Yeah, I hear when Gus picked it up he was so excited he accidentally knocked himself out head-butting the door.

  9. #9
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,479
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Off-season?!

    Torry Holt reportedly wants to eventually retire to the Century Village in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Observers have suggested that this announcement should be viewed as an indictment of Holt's loyalty to the team.

  10. #10
    chipperjones's Avatar
    chipperjones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Off-season?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Yeah, I hear when Gus picked it up he was so excited he accidentally knocked himself out head-butting the door.
    No, I think that was Trent Green. Remember reports said he had a mild concussion.

  11. #11
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: Off-season?!

    Well, I heard that the Rams are secretly working with unidentified sources to move the team to Anchorage, AK and play in an outdoor stadium that won't sell coffee or hot chocolate.

  12. #12
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,626
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: Off-season?!

    And, a bit of Bernie news -

    Bernie visited a local dog pound today. While there, he was presented with a stogie. Bernie, being Bernie, dropped his cigar. He did find it, and only had to pick up about 6 or 7 before finding the right one...

    think about it...

  13. #13
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Off-season?!

    Bulger was looking at this situation then looked at the gaseous Linehan and just rolled his eyes all the while B. Leanord leaped over Pisa, Pace, Green, Frerotte, Holt, Linny, Haslett and lets even throw Josh Brown in there while he was kicking a ball at Bernies stoagie.........

  14. #14
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,479
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Off-season?!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    And, a bit of Bernie news -

    Bernie visited a local dog pound today. While there, he was presented with a stogie. Bernie, being Bernie, dropped his cigar. He did find it, and only had to pick up about 6 or 7 before finding the right one...

    think about it...
    You're a sick man...

    In other Bernie news, Al Gore has proposed that Congress draft new legislation requiring that Bernie reduce his gas emissions by 35% between now and 2010.

  15. #15
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Off-season?!

    Wow...it has been a LONG off-season *LOL*

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Thomas Live, October 30
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-30-2007, 08:58 PM
  2. Cardinal Opens Pac-10 Play vs. Oregon
    By DJRamFan in forum COLLEGE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-25-2005, 07:11 PM
  3. Season in Review Part One
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -02-08-2005, 09:52 AM
  4. Hadley: RAMS MAINTAIN WITHOUT RETAINING
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: -02-01-2005, 01:07 AM
  5. Salary Cap Request
    By HUbison in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -12-31-2004, 02:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •