I mean, here we were 0-2 going into Seattle. I THOUGHT we'd open up the offense and pass more. That was why I originally posted that we'd pull out a close one. Then I saw Saunders tell everyone "were gonna run Jackson more". SO I then turned that game into a huge loss. See, you and I, we see what everyone else see's. That this team has little defense so your offense better be moving the ball and scoring to stand a chance. Just a chance.

However this coaching staff still insists on forcing the run on early downs with lame-ass toss sweeps repeatedly. Forcing 3rd down after 3rd down. Why would you want to force an ever struggling offense into more and more 3rd downs!? This is Linehan ball, pure and simple. It's the same insanity we saw last year, and were seeing it again regardless of the offensive coordinator. This is the kind of offense you might run with a great offensive line, stable of running backs and a great defense. However we have none of those things.

This team could be better if the gameplan were openned up more, I have no doubt about that. They'd at least be more competitive and our opponents would not have it so easy out there to just load up the box on early downs and wait for the inevitable pass on 3rd and 6.

The commentators during the Seattle game kept using the phrase "baffling" when referencing why we kept running the ball so much when were down that much. What alternate universe are we in, where a coach can have such a lame gameplan of defeat and still remain coach?

Putting Trent Green in, will only help if he is able to actually throw the ball to SETUP THE RUN. Otherwise we'll continue to get blown out.

If we try that 50/50 run balance, we'll get killed. We should be running about 40% of the time to open the run game up more and spread teams out with the pass. That would work, that's why were not doing it.

I am simply amazed at how bad our playcalling/gameplan is. So what difference does it make who our qb is, if he's going to be put in the same ridiculous 3rd down's continuously?