throwback week

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Cherry.and.White.Ram Guest

Re: The Official Giants/Rams Game Thread

this o=line is stinkin it up! they arent existant! if each one looked in the mirror ther'd be no reflection! they may as well not even be there. if bulger holds the ball for any longer than 4 seconds he's sacked. jackson can't make the gains because the holes aren't there. lets not blame jax, and marc, lets blame this o-line, it sucks dude.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

What exactly is he supposed to do? RUn around? Sorry, he's not a scrambeler. What else could he do? Shrug off a 300 lb defensive player? Yeah...sure...why not.

He could yell at people, but what would that do? Nothing. This team doesn't care. If the offensive line cared he wouldn't have been sacked 5 times today and 4 times last week.

what do you guys want bulger to do?! these are big guys, would you like to give it a go of standing there why one of them jumps on you? if his offensive line isn't blocking, hes got no chance. doesnt matter which qb it is, if the o-line isnt doing there job, he cant do his. he's half way down on the floor before he gets touched anyway, through fear, he knows the line is useless, if i was bulger id be freakin scared.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Forget scared, I'd be asking for a trade.

this o-line is disgusting. im from the UK and our game that's the closest to nfl is rugby league. and let me tell you if any rugby league team played like our line did, they got booed off the field big time, and dropped. following the wigan warriors in rugby league, and the amount of success we have had in the sport, we are proud fans, and when players play they are proud to wear that shirt. this o-line is a disgrace, i feel sorry for bulger, big time.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

It is the line, and he did in fact run the ball . I cannot predict anything, other than what I saw.

The (2 dollor hooker comment was ugly of you you make). You got your pads and helmet on bud?

Tony Soprano Guest

You will never have a Passing game that is successful when the line can't block.

There's no mystery.

rammiser is offline Registered User

The amazing thing is that anyone with a football iq blaming Bulger for anything. All the dropped passes and not being able to step up into a throw which is why a lot of his passes dont have zip. With a big fat d-lineman in front of him he cant step into a throw. He has no time to get into a rythm and when he does start to get into a rythm we commit a penalty. The amazing thing is that out of most everyone on the field Bulger is the only one who seems to care how bad we look.

Can anyone please tell me why Dante Hall is getting a paycheck? He gives us zero field position on kick and punt returns and sucks as a wr.

Chavous still has to go the guy is terrible.

The interior o-line has no idea how to pick up a blitz.

Tye Hill officially sucks and Bartell is our best corner. Ever notice that the Giants corners peel off of other wr's to make plays and most of our corners have no idea when the Giants are running or passing and never know where the ball is.

Linehan and Haslett could both be fired today and this team would improve immediately.

Let's blame Bulger and Jackson because afterall they have to block for themselves.
    Just Fix It

the o-line cant do nothing! someone picked up on bulger lookin pretty pissed, but he's a captain, shouldnt he be in their faces, if they dont block for him, let them know about it. that's the idea of a captain, to lead a team, to motivate the guys on field, and he isn't. still, the blocking tonight was disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry.and.White.Ram View Post
    the o-line cant do nothing! someone picked up on bulger lookin pretty pissed, but he's a captain, shouldnt he be in their faces, if they dont block for him, let them know about it. that's the idea of a captain, to lead a team, to motivate the guys on field, and he isn't. still, the blocking tonight was disgusting
    No it would be the coaches job to get in their faces if they arent blocking. Also they should be better prepared to block and that falls on the coaches as well. You guys actually think Bulger screaming at the o-line and stomping around on the field yelling at everyone will make them play better LOL get real.
    Just Fix It

how long is linehan having. we go into the bye 1-3 or 2-2 (unlikely), doe she keep his job? does he keep it if he goes in 0-4?! this team is becoming embarassing.

the only positives of todays game for me where, chris long, don't give up kid you're getting there. holt's TD, great awareness, that ball looked gone. bulger's attitude, i like to see pride and passion and he had that look about him. bartell, made a few good plays and an important block. donny jones punted amazingly, and brown's long FGs were great.

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    No it would be the coaches job to get in their faces if they arent blocking. Also they should be better prepared to block and that falls on the coaches as well. You guys actually think Bulger screaming at the o-line and stomping around on the field yelling at everyone will make them play better LOL get real.
    yeah.... 'cause scotty's really doing that well aint he. a captain is a guy who has to keep up the morale ON FIELD. not off it. bulger screaming may not help, but standing around with a pissed off look on his face isn't doing to good either is it. to me the concept of a captain is organisation, example, and motivation. he should be giving these guys what for. if i was playing qb and they werent blocking for me, id be so pissed, hurricane ike would **** itself.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

this o-line is disgusting. im from the UK and our game that's the closest to nfl is rugby league. and let me tell you if any rugby league team played like our line did, they got booed off the field big time, and dropped. following the wigan warriors in rugby league, and the amount of success we have had in the sport, we are proud fans, and when players play they are proud to wear that shirt. this o-line is a disgrace, i feel sorry for bulger, big time.
    Ditto. They should have gotten rid of Scotty last year, yet he is still here. I don't know why, I cannot venturure to guess.

Holt did make an awsom play, so did Long, and Teo, and of course Donnie Jones. Great Kicks from that guy. I know there are others, but I'm tired and cannot recall them all.

I wonder if the FO will finally get rid of Scotty, and not wait any longer.

Still a fan, just hate how things are going for this team right now. Our D did do good, it was the secondary.

Where was Avory? Burtan made a great play by knocking the ball back on a punt return.

When are they going to start listening to the fans?
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -09-14-2008 at 05:02 PM.

yeah.... 'cause scotty's really doing that well aint he. a captain is a guy who has to keep up the morale ON FIELD. not off it. bulger screaming may not help, but standing around with a pissed off look on his face isn't doing to good either is it. to me the concept of a captain is organisation, example, and motivation. he should be giving these guys what for. if i was playing qb and they werent blocking for me, id be so pissed, hurricane ike would **** itself.
    Yeah I'd like to see you getting in these guys faces lol. So you know what goes on in the huddle? Is that a special option with the Direct ticket? Organiztion and motivation for the entire team lies on Bulger lol. Yeah he should be screaming like a a-hole from his arse when he's getting pummeled by d-lineman. That will make guys play better, that's funny. Bulgers responsability is to keep up the players morale hmmm.. Who's responsability is it to keep his up while he's being pile driven into the turf? Organization and motivation is all a responsability of the coaching staff. When Bulger actually has time he seems to play just fine. Funny though when he's running for his life he doesnt seem to do very well. Put any qb of the history of the NFL in Bulgers place and the result will be the same.
    Just Fix It

ScottD413 Guest

Come on guys! I'll admit that our line is terrible and needs to give Marc more time, but when he did have time today he either threw the ball behind his recievers or into the dirt. Even the TD pass was HORRIBLY underthrown! What about the pass to Looker? That should have been a TD. He had all the time in the world and he overthrew him!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast